Forumer Chat Thread

Dunsparce

Correct me if I'm wrong but has Dunsparce been banned on every incarnation of our forum? I mean I know he was on Urealms and now here, anyone remember if he took a banhammer to the knee while at Geek^2?
I had to create a second account on Geek^2 because of the exact same reasons I had to here. If memory serves, Danny just perma banned my first account, because reasons. But I don't think I got banned on the old Mach Entertainment.

Dunsparce

No wait! I did get banned on the old site! I had an account named "Jesus" and I made a thread called "The Holocaust Didn't Happen" and all it had was that old "Pretty Picture" meme. Long story short, Recon is a dirty Jew who hates Jesus.

Fixed as a matter of principle.
That's not how I remember it, but your version of the story makes more sense.

Last edited:
D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I had to create a second account on Geek^2 because of the exact same reasons I had to here. If memory serves, Danny just perma banned my first account, because reasons. But I don't think I got banned on the old Mach Entertainment.
I genuinely don't remember banning you; but it's entirely possible.
*shrug* Oh well.
Lessons learned.

Dunsparce

I genuinely don't remember banning you; but it's entirely possible.
*shrug* Oh well.
Lessons learned.
I think it was less about your slow decent into madness, and more about convenience. Maybe someone could have hacked into my account to stir up some shit. There was really no reason to keep my account up since I wouldn't be using it. I think you might have done something less like banning and more like deleting, now that I think about it.

Though if we're counting account deletion, then everybody got banned, multiple times over.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I think it was less about your slow decent into madness, and more about convenience. Maybe someone could have hacked into my account to stir up some shit. There was really no reason to keep my account up since I wouldn't be using it. I think you might have done something less like banning and more like deleting, now that I think about it.

Though if we're counting account deletion, then everybody got banned, multiple times over.
Deleting an account so you could have a new name, DOES ring a bell however. That makes way more sense.

And yeah. Every time I found a new piece of forum software that let us do something more interesting I switched. I eventually did settle though, the last forum we had was the best.

Requiem

So ever since Shizno's short story about me and Kratour gently caressing one another, my ads on the site have been related to gay Manga where a young boy can also see spirits or something. Interesting.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So ever since Shizno's short story about me and Kratour gently caressing one another, my ads on the site have been related to gay Manga where a young boy can also see spirits or something. Interesting.
Wasn't there a game something like that on steam but with girls and they're dead or something like that?

Tag_Ross

Wait, what the fuck, me too and I didn't even see that.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Okay I looked it up, it's called kindred spirits on the roof and it's a visual novel. Also it's apparently one of the first if not the first game on steam to not have adult content (aka sex scenes) censored.

Also I used to get those ads, not anymore though.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Kindred Spirits is pretty good, just sayin'.
Oh really? I don't actually know a lot about it. If it has good writing I might check it out. I actually like good visual novels a lot.

Are the adult scenes skippable?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
All VN adult scenes are skippable. Admittedly it's only good if you like quirky slice of life romances. And yuri.
I will admit I have a soft spot for yuri. I think it can be nice if written well. Then again, same goes for romance stories between opposite sex couples.

Requiem

Yeah, generally the sex scenes are there on purpose as opposed to just there for the sake of showing it, like Huniepop.

Though huniepop is quality as well.

Top Bottom