Forumer Chat Thread

Firedemon

Yeah, starting to sound more like buggy af registration than intentional blocking. As cancerous as we were, it's been what, five years since our exodus? Dunsparce is the only one I could see him really trying to block.

Requiem

Yeah, I'm positive he barely even remembers most of us, let alone going so far as blocking us from joining his site. In sure that's not the case.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Maybe he's manually approving accounts so anything that triggers him doesn't get approved.
Nah, Rob's way too lazy for that shit. I really could believe him blocking certain old usernames, though, since we'd "cause him trouble" or whatever.

Also holy fuck, looking at the RPing in this place is like looking back on Urealms in 2007, only there is no Chocobo or ruleset to keep order. I come away feeling dirty.

Dunsparce

By the way, did you guys who signed up on that forum get the activation email for the accounts you made?
On my first attempt, I never got the email, on my second attempt I got it almost instantly. It's worth mentioning that I used a new email address the second time, but I can't imagine you guys would be trying over and over again with the same email.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
I too have been super busy lately. It's tournament season for me now, so between traveling, fighting, work, and sleep I'll take whatever downtime I can get.

AndyM03

Why don't you have one of the new ones with the explosion feature?
2 Year contract ends 2nd of September, luckily missed even having a chance of joining that fiasco.
I'll be upgrading to the S7 Edge, which reportedly has great battery life, whereas the S6 is notorious for being a fuckin sack of shit with battery. It'll be cheaper then my S6 plan as well funnily enough. Don't think I'll ever buy a brand new flagship phone again, at least on my budget.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I have drank like an utter fucking degenerate in the last few days and I have started to bleed internally as a direct result of my choices. I have so many regrets, but I have this rupissed screenshot that indicates I can probably outdrink Easy, so it was worth it. The bigger "drink" is for the forty of whisky I drank; the smaller is for the pair of Long Island Iced Teas. While I may in theory be overestimating the latter, it's really not by a lot.

Not really. I am in horrendous pain and internal bleeding is not a good time in the slightest. But I gave myself... the worst bragging rights of all time. Fuck you lightweights. Please, never try to outdo me in this. That path brings only sorrow.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Damn, dude. I don't even wanna challenge you to a proof-of-concept or anything, cause I'd just feel really bad if I ended up getting you hospitalized to prove a point or some shit.

(Plus, someone who drinks until his math is this bad is not somebody I should be encouraging.)

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I have drank like an utter fucking degenerate in the last few days and I have started to bleed internally as a direct result of my choices. I have so many regrets, but I have this rupissed screenshot that indicates I can probably outdrink Easy, so it was worth it. The bigger "drink" is for the forty of whisky I drank; the smaller is for the pair of Long Island Iced Teas. While I may in theory be overestimating the latter, it's really not by a lot.
God damn, man.
But I gave myself... the worst bragging rights of all time. Fuck you lightweights. Please, never try to outdo me in this. That path brings only sorrow.
Was it really worth it?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Damn, dude. I don't even wanna challenge you to a proof-of-concept or anything, cause I'd just feel really bad if I ended up getting you hospitalized to prove a point or some shit.

(Plus, someone who drinks until his math is this bad is not somebody I should be encouraging.)
We mix Long Islands with full shots, so... even if you're assuming each one is only an ounce, that'd be 280ml of hard liquor (or pretty close, if you just assume the triple sec is 80 proof). The whisky isn't an approximation, that number's right on the bottle. My math's pretty solid here, I'd argue.

Was it really worth it?
Up until the last few hours, absolutely yes. After that point, existence rapidly became hell.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I wouldn't join Rob's new forum if it was the last forum on the entire internet.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
We mix Long Islands with full shots, so... even if you're assuming each one is only an ounce, that'd be 280ml of hard liquor (or pretty close, if you just assume the Triple Sec is 80 proof). The whisky isn't an approximation, that number's right on the bottle. My math's pretty solid here, I'd argue.
Triple sec's almost always at 15%, or 30 proof - especially if it's in a bar, where they're following drink recipes that have this convention in mind. So you're probably sitting on a solid 100% margin of error in your last calculation, but that's not even the issue. The real issue is...

Damn, hoser. You wasted AF. Don't you have a math degree or some shit already?

Requiem

I'm glad you're alright, Tirin. I'm a lightweight by choice, get drunker quicker and you have more booze to drink for later, but I get why people drink more heavily. As long as you're having fun and not dying in the process, you do you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom