Forumer Chat Thread

The Hound

Just Monika
Oh yea one of the reasons I workout is so I look like someone you don't want to mess with, and considering I'm now a big buff bald dude I think it's working.

Another reason I workout and I know this isn't a concern for Dunsparce but is so I look hot for women.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yes, yes, we all get it. Everybody here is super manly and has perfectly acceptably sized penises.
I'm sure that smug, lazy punchline is gonna throw everyone off of the scent of your insecurities.

Don't worry, Stealthy, according to the Constitution we have to be tolerant and caring towards people of all stripes!

AndyM03

I'm sure that smug, lazy punchline is gonna throw everyone off of the scent of your insecurities.
Mmm haha generally these discussions are had by the insecure.
Anyways, global warming going crazy lads tonight was hot as fuck and we're still meant to be in Winter here.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Mmm haha generally these discussions are had by the insecure
You don't say.

Anyways, global warming going crazy lads tonight was hot as fuck and we're still meant to be in Winter here.
We've had a few days where it's hot enough to make sleeping fucking horrible because nobody here has AC. Obviously we don't get nearly as warm as anywhere in the southern US (or, y'know, prettymuch all of the inhabited southern hemisphere), but we also aren't adapted to this bullshit temperature.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I only exercise to stay healthy. I don't really care about fights or looking tough. I used to be overweight in the past, so I try to exercise regularly and watch my diet to prevent that.

Requiem

Problem is, the flavor of your poop roles depends on mafia games we did recently.

And also what you ate before making the poop.

Top Bottom