Forumer Chat Thread

Dunsparce

Did everyone have a good Apoceclipse? I thought I lived out of range to actually see any of it, but I went outside and sure enough, half the sun was blocked out. Later, I was sitting inside and I heard this roaring like it was raining, but I could see through the window the sky was completely clear, so obviously it couldn't be raining. I step outside, and holy shit it's raining like a tropical storm. I'm not inclined to believe in omens, and if I were I wouldn't know how to interpret it beyond "an eclipse happened, then other stuff happened. I rest my case." but shit, dude, it was pretty spooky.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The eclipse basically didn't show up here and the only thing I accomplished was stinging my eyes by trying to look at it. Probably shoulda worn those fancy eclipse glasses. The next one, however - in 2024 - is supposed to cross right over Newfoundland, so maybe I can arrange be here for that.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I can't help but wonder how many people got eye damage from trying to stare at the sun. Staring at an eclipse is just as bad as staring at the sun unless it's totally covered.

Shadow

Banned
Normally I would agree with Bob on this one, but in this case, TC is totally correct in saying that Coolpool is the dopest flyest OG pimp hustler gangsta player hardcore motherfucker living today.

(...and to be honest, I'm totally and completely on his dick)

The Hound

Just Monika
Trust me I wasn't saying Coolpool isn't cool, I mean it's in his name for goodness sake but TC saying you're fly is incredibly unfly. TC could make the Fonz look like a square.

Top Bottom