Forumer Chat Thread

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I have an interview for a better job a week from today. Really excited about it. I'm expecting a call back for an even better job, too. This is an exciting time for TC's real life stuff, but man it is so hard to stay motivated at my current sucky job. I'm an hour into Monday and already counting down the minutes till the weekend.

13thforsworn

I have an interview for a better job a week from today. Really excited about it. I'm expecting a call back for an even better job, too. This is an exciting time for TC's real life stuff, but man it is so hard to stay motivated at my current sucky job. I'm an hour into Monday and already counting down the minutes till the weekend.
I felt the same way about my summer job the last 3 summers, but it paid well in comparison to what my friends were earning at the time and I didn't have to take work home, nor would they pester me at home, unlike a lot of jobs nowadays, so I had that going for me, which was nice. Good luck with your IRL grind.

AndyM03

Nice to hear man, similar spot rn finding a summer internship.
Made it to the final stages of both a UK company called Skyscanner and at the Nasdaq office in Sydney. Hopefully I get through with one of them!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You can't get good if you refuse to try 'cause you're scared you're bad. That's how, uh... prettymuch every game or skill in the entire world works, barring you being some sort of fucking prodigy.

Top Bottom