Forumer Chat Thread

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Confirmed something is wrong with Blooky's entire bloodline, they appear to find TC charming.
Okay, I'll actually take outright objection to this. TC's actually rather charming, in much the same way that a dopey-looking dog is adorable. You may not actually see anything to admire about the guy, but dammit, you gotta kind of like him anyway.

The Hound

Just Monika
Okay, I'll actually take outright objection to this. TC's actually rather charming, in much the same way that a dopey-looking dog is adorable. You may not actually see anything to admire about the guy, but dammit, you gotta kind of like him anyway.
See I wouldn't call that charming, I'd say it's more pity. Like aww he set the entire forum on fire, you can't really blame him for it so you just pat him on the head and take him out for ice cream.

In all seriousness though TC is a good dude and probably my favorite person over the years here, so all jokes at his expense are only partially true.

13thforsworn

So has TC taken Regis' spot as the forum dog? Or do we now how two dogs? And whose going to take him out for walks? I didn't sign up for this added responsibility.

Chickenspleen

I think it's like a Goofy/Pluto sort of situation, where they're both dogs, but one is a normal dog and the other is sort of a dog in human form who is grossly incompetent at everything he does.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'm going ice skating with Blooky early tomorrow morning.

I likely march to my death.

Gents, it's been a pleasure.
Nah, if you've done some rollerblading in your day then you'll probably be fine.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I haven't seen the Room, only a lot of clips, but the Disaster Artist was great.
Chicken's right, you should watch the Room - but only once or twice, because it's legitimately fucking horrible. Good that the Disaster Artist is good, I've been looking forward to it.

The Hound

Just Monika
So a few years back I went to a small showing of The Room with a guest opening by the man himself Tommy Wiseau. My old roommate got her copy of the Room signed and I got to say hey to him. It was a pretty enjoyable experience.

Top Bottom