Forumer Chat Thread

Elliot

Confirmed Robot
Hawking lived a very long and impressive life and I admire him a great deal, not just for his scientific brilliance but for his commitment to wholesale progress -- social and scientific progress together in lockstep. Let's keep him with us in spirit as we carry on that fight for progress. RIP.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It had to happen sometime. He survived more than half a century longer than doctors thought he would, and he damn sure made every moment of it count.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
That's extrajudicial action, right there. I didn't include that as part of his sentence for a reason.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
That's extrajudicial action, right there. I didn't include that as part of his sentence for a reason.
Nope. The case is over. We just asked him to do that since he bamboozled multiple people in that stream. He is also fairly renowned for bamboozling. It's not even a demand; it's more of an ask outside of the Court. It's up to recon if he follows through.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
He's a repentant Multiple Bamboozler, not a remorseless Serial Bamboozler. Key difference, there. It's not like the case of Tolvan and his multiple cold, calculated RP Campaignicides.
Reinforcing the ceilings against your next disaster is a very wise decision.
And this is nonsense, by the way. The ceilings above Dunderpaw's various areas of operation should be as thin as possible, so as to minimize damage to the surrounding area in the event of an explosion.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I trust none of y'all arw that big of dicks.
I'm guessing you typed that on your phone or something, because the way it came out implies you think we're all not complete and total dicks.

Top Bottom