Forumer Chat Thread

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I keep accidentally typing 1v1 instead of 1on1, so now my boss thinks I want to fight her. She's a literal kickboxer fml
You belong in a museum sitcom.

In other news, an Aldi just opened up right down the road from where I live. Today was opening day, and I am sampling all the various hella cheap grocery items I purchased with extreme satisfaction.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
And what a surprise, here we see Thunderclaw's campaign team using images which violate the intellectual property rights of forumers and consorting with forumers who have - to put it mildly - disreputable histories involving vehicular manslaughter and decades-long stints in prison. He'll tell you that he's rehabilitating these people, but he's not. You can't trust that man; he's even stolen all of the Danger from his stream audience and then proceeded to "know nothing about it" until chat started to freak out and threaten to lodge another case against him in forum court.

Requiem

And what a surprise, here we see Thunderclaw's campaign team using images which violate the intellectual property rights of forumers and consorting with forumers who have - to put it mildly - disreputable histories involving vehicular manslaughter and decades-long stints in prison. He'll tell you that he's rehabilitating these people, but he's not. You can't trust that man; he's even stolen all of the Danger from his stream audience and then proceeded to "know nothing about it" until chat started to freak out and threaten to lodge another case against him in forum court.
Wait, I wasn't there last night, what's this about taking people's dangers???

AndyM03

Unfortunately, I'm not officially connected to the dunderpaw campaign in anyway. Just an overly enthusiastic boy scout making unofficial posters.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
The Danger incident happened due to an automatic update from Streamlabs. The Danger is now fully recovered.

As previously stated by the most attractive person here, Andy is not officially connected to my campaign.

However, I am definitely saving those pics and treasuring them 5ever <3

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So a couple days ago Yuru Camp finished airing and I marathoned through it. It is the comfiest show I have ever seen. Also gave me some nostalgia for my camping trips back when I was younger.

Yuru Camp is maximum comf, best show I've seen in a while. Would recommend. I normally don't really watch cute girls doing cute things shows, but it's extremely great.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I normally hate slice of life shows because they feel too boring or rely too much on "moe" and cute girls. But the show is so genuinely comfy and good. Everything from the well drawn and beautiful scenery to the music and little camping tutorials are so nice.

Top Bottom