Forumer Chat Thread

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
People are in touch with everyone. You're just a recluse that refuses to get Skype.
Well, maybe they should get back on the forums instead of abandoning their homeland like the goddamn traitors they are.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
People be talkin' 'bout Xaldin doin' time on the forums. People don't realize he got overtaken.

Requiem

I never thought that ink thing was funny... Probably because I had no fucking clue what it was about.
Well, it looks like a GaiaOnline thing, so it must be ink being traded. The background music is from Mario Paint which was amazing and if you don't recognize the music, then go fuck yourself.

That's a joke, also.

Also also, who the fuck are you Hound? I have no clue.

The Hound

Just Monika
Well, it looks like a GaiaOnline thing, so it must be ink being traded. The background music is from Mario Paint which was amazing and if you don't recognize the music, then go fuck yourself.

That's a joke, also.
Yea I figured so much, but that doesn't help me understand it, like Why was Rob playing GaiaOnline? Isn't that game for preteens like Neopets? What the heck is Ink, like what does it do and what's wrong with gold? The questions are just endless. I do love the use of Mario paint music though, reminds me of making terrible music, terrible paintings and playing that fly swatting game.

Also also, who the fuck are you Hound? I have no clue.
I prefer it that way.

Requiem

Why? I hate not knowing who you are, not because I can't be satisfied with letting you be anonymous, but you clearly have history with us. I wanna know who came back to the community, really.

Tag_Ross

Yea I figured so much, but that doesn't help me understand it, like Why was Rob playing GaiaOnline? Isn't that game for preteens like Neopets? What the heck is Ink, like what does it do and what's wrong with gold? The questions are just endless. I do love the use of Mario paint music though, reminds me of making terrible music, terrible paintings and playing that fly swatting game.
It was an account he had to make in game money for Sugar, who did play it for some reason, Ink isn't really important, you can use it to paint shit, but he bought it and sold it at the auction house for a profit, there's nothing really wrong with gold, it's just something to give his profile a twist.

Also, if we guess who you are will you confirm?

The Hound

Just Monika
So there's a free game on the Humble Bundle website, something called Teleglitch. No clue about it but it's free so go grab it.

Chickenspleen

So I've been a bit inactive recently because the play I'm in is opening in about a week and we're getting very serious about it. That's not to say that I'm taking a leave of absence, I'll just probably be posting less.

Chickenspleen

No, but I'm a memorable lead role. It's Roger in The Producers, so I get to play Hitler.

Top Bottom