Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

Now that my actions have prompted meme rules to be put into place in poop mafia, I think I've done an evil thing for a greater good.

All in a day's work.

Rondait

THAT'S WHAT THAT FUCKING SONG IS. From October until January we had a kiosk where we sold stupid emoji pillows, and next to it was a kiosk that sold those fake ass hoverboards. One of the hoveboards they had had a speaker on it. The Romanian guy who worked there would play this song while riding it and sing it day after fucking day to the point that I took a Bluetooth speaker and played some nice 70's and 80's music as well as some Protomen to drown it out when my boss wasn't around.

Firedemon

THAT'S WHAT THAT FUCKING SONG IS. From October until January we had a kiosk where we sold stupid emoji pillows, and next to it was a kiosk that sold those fake ass hoverboards. One of the hoveboards they had had a speaker on it. The Romanian guy who worked there would play this song while riding it and sing it day after fucking day to the point that I took a Bluetooth speaker and played some nice 70's and 80's music as well as some Protomen to drown it out when my boss wasn't around.
Rondait you're a good person. You turned out much better than TC.

Top Bottom