Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

You creeper, leave my wishlist out of your eyesight, ew

thoughseriouslythanks

I just don't have any money for anything right now, lol.

Requiem

So GoT doesn't come on for another few hours for me. I have HBO, but apparently not the good HBO, so right now I'm watching Jurassic World for the first time.

This movie is awesome and stupid at the same time.

13thforsworn

So GoT doesn't come on for another few hours for me. I have HBO, but apparently not the good HBO, so right now I'm watching Jurassic World for the first time.

This movie is awesome and stupid at the same time.
I watched the MovieClips version recently and it was pretty good. It basically split the movie into the 10 most important parts. I then scoped out some of the fluff and in between bits on Youtube. Awesome and stupid describes it perfectly. I should probably just watch the whole damn thing in order.

Requiem

Just one example, the two brothers, the kids, the older one doesn't even think Jurassic World is cool and just tries to mack on chicks the whole opening act, then his little brother basically tells him that staring at chicks won't get him a girl. He has to actually talk to them.

First off, how do you not think living dinosaurs are the hypest shit ever? And second how do you just stare directly at a group of girls and expect to get them? The movie makes you hate that character for literally no reason. He could have totally been down for the dinosaurs, still hated his aunt for not being a real aunt, and also been a ladies' man or at least make a good attempt at it. I don't expect him, as a teenager, to really be successful, but by making the little brother smarter, it's just silly to have him stupidly stare at chicks, especially when we see him talking to girls just fine right before that scene. It's ridiculous.

But then around the same time, Chris Pratt douses himself with motor oil to get his scent off and have the Indominus Rex leave him alone. That's some cool ass shit. And right now some Pterodactyl are fucking up a whole crowd of people and the babysitter just got eaten. Hell yeah!

Requiem

Oh my God the plot twist just happened where they reveal what the Indominus is spliced with...

Stupid. So stupid. Yet awesome. So awesome.

13thforsworn

mack on chicks
This means something different where I live. If he was macking chicks without talking to them, he would either have to be the most gorgeous man alive (aka Chris Pratt), or committing a felony/indictable offense.

It means making out.

Requiem

Eh, making moves then, lol. He talks to a girl on one of the shuttles just fine but then stares awkwardly at a group of girls and it's just dumb and inconsistent writing.

But then that ending! Holy crap!

13thforsworn

Eh, making moves then, lol. He talks to a girl on one of the shuttles just fine but then stares awkwardly at a group of girls and it's just dumb and inconsistent writing.

But then that ending! Holy crap!
The end fight was kind of bullshit to be honest, but I wasn't mad or anything. The movie was like "PLAYER 3 HAS ENTERED THE GAME" and I was just kind of like, "are you fucking kidding me?".

Top Bottom