Forumer Chat Thread

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
(Typical general chat thread.)

So yeah, we just moved, yeah? Here's hoping everybody makes the jump over. I don't think the URL's any different or anything, but a site reset can unfortunately be a big turn-off to fringe members.

Shizno

This sucks. First I lost all my post count and likes which I used to measure my self worth, and now I forgot to even change my name to something ridiculous when rejoining.
And I dislike everything about this one! Goddammit, I hate change!

Ibix

I'm not sure why we need a chat thread, can someone elaborate on what the point is? Isn't the entire forum kinda supposed to be people chatting? Just to clarify this isn't a 'hurr durr not another one of these', it is legitimate questioning of the concept of these chat threads. If the main point is to stop people making threads like 'Hey, look at this cool video!' or 'I got this funny picture I gotta show!' we could have a thread for that specific purpose instead of structuring an all-in-one thing. (Not sure if that is the main purpose, but that seemed to be a bit of the previous chat thread(s).) Since staff are sorta refreshing and organizing things; why don't we do some of the same?

13thforsworn

Last time we tried to close the forum chat threads, 5 people got banned. XD But I agree, it's better to make specific threads rather than lump everything into one.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm going to try and get some stuff back from the old site later tonight. I have no idea if it will actually work, admittedly, but there's no harm in trying.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
So, uh, I'd really hate for my first post here to come across as bitching (like Shizno's, you goddamn sloth), but...

This whole blue-on-dark grey color scheme isn't here to stay, is it?

Requiem

I'm sure the look of the site will be customized and fixed over time. There's too much here that looks like one of those free forum sites you can use. That's not good enough for us Mach people, so we'll make it better I'm sure.

Xander

So, uh, I'd really hate for my first post here to come across as bitching (like Shizno's, you goddamn sloth), but...

This whole blue-on-dark grey color scheme isn't here to stay, is it?
Yeah, light grey-on-slightly less light grey is way better.

Requiem

That mafia game that sucked, Whitetiger and Rondait were the Mafia, Tim was the Doctor who fucked shit up all over your faces and saved FD. The rest of them were Townies, no other special roles.

Requiem

The latest mafia game people were "playing" got deleted by the switch. Figured I'd post who was what.

Things are only random if you don't think about them.

Tag_Ross

That Asshole Rondait.

He claimed he'd be inactive, then he steals my hammer after I give him a pass due to his usual less-than-competence, then he kills me, and the rest of the idiots don't even think to look at the one person who I didn't say anything about.

Whitetiger

So it was rondait's birthday when we made the most recent kill, so I figured "Hey, I'll let you make the kill and I'll just confirm whatever." And fucking rondait chooses to shoot FD, and I'm thinking "uhh, alright..." and I just confirmed it. Fucking rondait screwed us if the game hadn't died.

Top Bottom