Forumer Chat Thread

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
And how short are you?

The Hound

Just Monika
I'm still not convinced that Druby wasn't forced into this, look how he's trying to slide away but TC's got a grip around his shoulder.

Awesome that you two got to meet up, and in freaking Hawaii. Glad my subscription to TC's twitch is allowing him to jetset across the world and live like a fatcat.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I'm 5' 10'', and we got some awesome Korean food off of Drubys recommendation. I tried to buy his dinner but he wouldn't let me.

I just need to meet one more person to tie Jeroth for most members met! Kratour is in Cali, right?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Oh wait. I was confusing Druby with Tolvan, it seems.

The Hound

Just Monika
TC you could have met me when I lived in Santa Cruz but noooo. To be fair I wouldn't have met me back then if I was anyone on here.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I was a minor back then, with my family, and Im pretty sure this was close to the "Bob's Dick on Livestream" incident.

Noooo way I was opening that can of worms.

Down to meet now though, of course.

Rondait

Well, if anyone's going to be near DC in the next month or in western Washington State in the next three years, let me know.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The more you look at that picture with Druby, the more disconcerting it gets. Druby looks disturbed to be next to TC and is visibly shying away, but TC is pulling him closer with the notebook that reads "#TC4Mayor" held up in front of him. The worst part, however, is this:

That is the remorseless gaze and cold, self-assured smirk of a sociopath who has just whispered "You will bleed out in the dead of night if you cross me, Dragonruby. Don't tempt me".

AndyM03

I also want to address that TC wears cargo shorts.
As the official unofficial campaign manager for the campaign, I have no defence for this. However TC has never campaigned on style and has always deferred such promises to the candidate of aesthetics and cuteness, coolpool.

Top Bottom