Forumer Chat Thread

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Got wisdom teeth surgery and it was a bad case. I am destroyed for the weekend. what game should I no-life this weekend? I'm leaning towards Metal Gear solid 2 or Dragon Age Origins. Haven't played either.

Firedemon

I've been playing some Planetside 2 now that I have free time. Turns out I'm really bad at Planetside, if anyone was curious. I typically play heavy assault, since the survivability really helps compensate for my being bad.

AndyM03

I've been playing some Planetside 2 now that I have free time. Turns out I'm really bad at Planetside, if anyone was curious. I typically play heavy assault, since the survivability really helps compensate for my being bad.
That still exists? I had a great time in that game.

Firedemon

Yup, still a thing. I don't think I've played since 2014 but it's still kicking. They made a PS4 port a few years ago and have PC-PS4 crossplay as far as I know, so that helped the population a bit. This might be why I'm getting rekt less than I remember, since I'm now fighting some number of console players. Apparently they also just recently added a prestige system for people who hit Battlerank 100. I am not Battlerank 100, if that was unclear.

Top Bottom