Forumer Chat Thread

AndyM03

'Cause Red Dead ain't on PC and I ain't got dough for the PS4 or Xbox especially if I'm only going to play 3 games on them.
sad reacts

This is why you buy the console like 3 years later and rort your mates for games. Made an exception to actually buy Red Dead myself. Gonna borrow Spiderman soon.

In other news i'm writing a web scraper to compare alcohol prices. I've named it BottomOfTheBarrel.py. You're welcome, fellow friends of puns. Keen to make a website once i've got it working on a few retailers, but it'll be very Australia centric. Not really a new concept but a project i'm already having fun with.

Tag_Ross

@RECONmaster why isn't this forum cowboy themed rn

any y'all playing red dead or too busy with life? A week after it's release I found myself with a lot more free time and have been loving it.
I've been playing it since release, if it can continue to keep me under its thrall I may be able to kick my gacha habit.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
sad reacts
Made an exception to actually buy Red Dead myself.
Might pick up a PS4 on Black Friday just to play some of the console games I've been missing.

So long as we all got some prior notice, that sounds fine. Heck, whenever you want to pull the plug, just give us a month's notice if possible.
One of these days I'm going to put in the work to get my local server setup properly and worse comes to worse, the site will live off that.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
You know I was considering getting facerig so that I have something to show if I ever stream. But I decided not to. Since I'm too busy with university to stream much anyways. Also Jeroth tried doing a west marches before but we didn't get enough people.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
You know I was considering getting facerig so that I have something to show if I ever stream. But I decided not to. Since I'm too busy with university to stream much anyways. Also Jeroth tried doing a west marches before but we didn't get enough people.
Ooh, now I'm tempted to join and stream it.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I hope you all had a good holiday. In other news I decided I won't be streaming the D&D game. I feel like I don't really needed that added pressure on top of running the game. I'll still post summaries from time to time though.

The Hound

Just Monika
Darn I was really hoping to watch, hopefully you still decide to stream something because I'm sure it would be really entertaining.

Top Bottom