Forumer Chat Thread

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Tirin, nobody wants to see "Scooby Yiffs in the Litter Box", we just want to force Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown to animate it.

Requiem

@AndyM03 and @13thforsworn, I feel you guys on the Discord stuff, but honestly, don't feel bad about not keeping up with every single message that gets sent there. Think of it as the old school chatroom days. We're really not talking about anything too crazy in Discord that it needs to be constantly monitored or watched to keep up with. Just pop in on occasion and talk with the lads, we miss you guys even if you might only show up every now and then. I'm up most hours of the night anyways just because that's my sleep schedule. You'll have someone to chat with, just shoot me an @ on there.

And I'm serious, the last "big discussion" that I can recall was about PB&J sandwiches. You're not missing hugely important content, but we're definitely missing you.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Mayor @Jeroth I'd like to see you host a town hall sometime soon. Your constituents deserve to have an official public forum where they can ask you questions about the state of affairs.

(i.e. just make a "Town Hall" thread and we'll all ask you questions. It'll be great, trust me.)

AndyM03

I swear to God I spent like 10 minutes converting this image to be upside-down, but it refuses to post in that format. Frustrating.

Sorry Andy, I tried to wish you a happy birthday in Australian.

Have a good one man.
three or more month belated reply, but I think TC having technical difficulties is the best present you could give any of us. Bless ya fam.

Has anyone attempted to merge friend groups and have it go terribly wrong? Just had an interesting week away with so many ups and downs I couldn't keep count. That being said, played secret hitler for the first time and I really liked it! Oh, and Catan as well! That went for ages but so keen to play again.

Colonel Thunder

three or more month belated reply, but I think TC having technical difficulties is the best present you could give any of us. Bless ya fam.

Has anyone attempted to merge friend groups and have it go terribly wrong? Just had an interesting week away with so many ups and downs I couldn't keep count. That being said, played secret hitler for the first time and I really liked it! Oh, and Catan as well! That went for ages but so keen to play again.
I've narrowly avoided the first point. Almost put together a friend group merge once and friend in group 1 said "oh my god [key member of group] is so obnoxious, I can't stand him" and there was general agreement among group 1. Pain in my ass, too. It would be great if I didn't have to cycle hanging out with friend groups. Now I have to have a primary group, secondary group, and a network of individual "bonus friends" that I see less often. The nerve.

I've played secret hitler. It's like a good variant of mafia, only I don't think it can get as heated as our take on mafia. Secret hitler is getting a little meta too, with the rise of the alt-reich there may well be an undercover fascist among your circle.

Catan is good shit. Played three times before, won once. Just bought it for myself last month, first game's next weekend. Looking forward to it.

AndyM03

Also, go watch Netflix's Castlevania. This show is also good shit.
Am currently watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, just a lil bit late haha.

Ya boy signed a grad offer by the way have job secured for next year, yeooow. Low key have lost all motivation to study big oh noes. That's also partially cause my Uni went to a trimester system and I had a two week holiday, which wouldn't be the end of the world if my holiday wasn't so chaotic as I said earlier haha.

TC Yeah haha managing friend groups just the way of life I feel. Normally I could divide it as uni mates / high school mates but has gotten more complicated of late.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I recently made the decision to move to a bigger city ('cause my hometown is fucking trash in terms of both stuff to do and job opportunities), expecting I'd be leaving most of my friends behind (I mean, still true to some extent).

After I'd made that decision but before I went through with the move, two of the boys ended up making the same play - and it's looking like they'll probably end up staying long-term, so I'm pretty pleased by that. Plus, s'not like I didn't have friends out here to start - now I've just got more to be able to hang out with while lazily eyeing job opportunities.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Also, go watch Netflix's Castlevania. This show is also good shit.
Season 1, four episodes of solid gold. Season 2, eight episodes of at least a respectably well-polished silver, arguably leaning towards a nice electrum.

Colonel Thunder

I didn't care much for episode 2 of season 1 compared to the rest, but otherwise I agree. The intrigue in the castle in season 2 was fantastic, but there were a few slow bits in the library. All in all I was very satisfied, wasn't expecting this show to make me laugh as much as I did either. Looking forward to season 3, and personally hoping for a significant timeskip as the setting.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
God damn it's been a hell of a slow month for us. Then again, July was generally pretty quick-paced for me. Definitely support the idea of anyone who hasn't yet done so watching the Netflix Castlevania, though at this point you could probably wait until October to see if they come out with more and binge it. Very seasonally appropriate an' all.

Anyhow, I'd like to take this time to wish a happy bappy to @RECONmaster, because his Facebook says that that is what it is. Thanks for putting up with our shitposts and shenans for like, ever. It's deeply appreciated by me and I'd imagine plenty of people here.

Top Bottom