Game & Event Hub

Requiem

Same as that other thread I made, but without the introduction and explanation.

Potential Games List:

1. Guild Wars 2

- - -

Actual Games List:

1. Starbound
2. Garry's Mod
3. EUIV

- - -

Retired Games List:

1. Minecraft

- - -

Event Coordinators:

1. Tirin - EUIV
2. Coolpool/Ibix (right?) - Garry's Mod

- - -

There we go. Let's get this stuff moving ladies and gents!

13thforsworn

Same as that other thread I made, but without the introduction and explanation.

Potential Games List:

1. Guild Wars 2
I'm currently balls deep in GW2. I play on the NA servers (specifically Jade Quarry, though it doesn't matter, as long as the person you want to play with is playing in the same region).

Requiem

Good, I was hoping to find other people who play. I haven't played in a few weeks, but that doesn't matter since no sub based service, so yes, awesome.

Requiem

Chora Hale is my main atm, though considering she's only level 5ish, that's not saying much, lol.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I would have tried getting events together if I had known earlier that this forum was still a thing.

W1LG3RtheCyan

Announcing a somewhat impromptu Gauntlet launch weekend event this Sunday at 3:00 pm Eastern.

Please reply to this post in the following manner:

[Whether or not you can make it.]
[Skype username(If I already have you added, this line isn't necessary, but check first. There are a lot of people that I removed after the fall of Geek^2/Procyon.)]
[First Pick]
[Second Pick]
[Third Pick]

Example(as well as my answers to this):

Yes!
w1lg3r
Questor
Merlin
Thor

I will divide people into groups so that everybody should get a hero who matches their playstyle, depending on how many people show up. I will be recording my viewpoint, and I would prefer if we had one recorder per group, but that depends on who gets the game by the weekend.

Note: Yes, I will shoot food to enhance my health regen perk. I tend to only do this if the food isn't any good to us, but it is effective jerk management. I will not be the guy from the launch trailer. (Unless your name is Tirin. If it is, you should remember that Sniper Shot is a line of sight ability.)

Last edited:

W1LG3RtheCyan

In case it wasn't obvious, I already own gauntlet. (Pre-ordered back in August, because Arrowhead) I have a few of the Elf masteries and I took a run on unfair in an attempt to get the Boots of the Sentinel. It was fine until the first spawner room. Other than that, I'm running the first set of four rooms on easy before switching to normal for the event.

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So how is 4:30 EST? about 8 hours and 13 minutes from this post. If that's no good we can do it a bit later.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Actually I think 7:30 EST would be a better time, would we be able to get enough people for that time?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well we weren't able to get any people, how about in 6 hours today? also sorry for the triple post but I wanted to bump the thread.

Requiem

Double post, triple post, do whatever you like. Feel free to post here as much as you like as long as your posts are on topic and serve the purpose of the thread.

Top Bottom