Game & Event Hub

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So how much interest would there be in having a mach entertainment gaming event? In the past turn outs have been kind of low.

Walrus

My scheduling flexibility is bad right now because M-F work and regular plans, but I do still enjoy small games of TF2. If somebody says "TF2?" in Skype while I'm not doing much of anything else I would join.

W1LG3RtheCyan

I might have time this Sunday, but I'm on an extremely compressed trip to Sask next weekend, so I'll be available the week after that?

But yeah, I'll be visiting with the same groups of people as when I go out for 2 weeks over the course of 4 days.

Walrus

If I'm at home and free: Yeah. The catching me at a time when I'm at home and free is the problem; work on Friday and I'm going to see the Protomen in Orlando on Saturday. Decent chances of me doing something Sunday as well. I'd appreciate attempting to schedule around me, but I don't recommend it. I don't spend as much time on my computer at home as I used to. Most of my posting nowadays is on my mobile.

W1LG3RtheCyan

For those of you who missed my steam avatar spazzing out today, I fixed steam and verified that this machine has no problem with TF2. I had a feeling that it wouldn't be an issue, but you never know what could go wrong with this thing.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Sorry everyone. I dropped the ball on the event. I should have prepared a bit more and I left early since there wasn't anyone playing at a certain point in time. Thanks for everyone who played though.

Walrus

My perspective: TF2 was perfectly playable and went fine until I had to go. Event was complete success. Coolpool did nothing wrong. If there were any problems, I was unaware and they probably came up after I left.

An event doesn't need to have a lot of people or last very long. An event just needs to be fun for the people that show up. I was not disappointed. Let's try and do something small again this weekend.

Last edited:

W1LG3RtheCyan

My perspective: TF2 was perfectly playable and went fine until I had to go. Event was complete success. Coolpool did nothing wrong. If there were any problems, I was unaware and they probably came up after I left.

An event doesn't need to have a lot of people or last very long. An event just needs to be fun for the people that show up. I was not disappointed. Let's try and do something small again this weekend.
You obviously weren't watching the chat window. For some reason, both Adam and I were having major issues.

Zapy97

"From the depths" is pretty fun, you design really big and complex ships and do battle with them. It would be interesting to see the ships the Mach community comes up with and I could probably put them into a custom community campaign world which the factions are ships that belong to individual members of the mach community.

Top Bottom