Game & Event Hub

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So I think I said I wouldn't do it, but I never said I wasn't very indecisive. Is anyone free tomorrow(Halloween) or on sunday to play some Halloween tf2 games? Or maybe just spooky games in general.

If you are available and want to play with the forum on one or both of those days say something and write what times(and timezone) you are available for. Of course if most people rather do something else as a group that's spooky please say your suggestions(i.e. group watches one person play slenderman or something).

I should have started planning this earlier I know. Well the tf2 event will probably last till next week so if this one isn't good we can do next week.

Firedemon

I'm gonna have to give a tentative yes to TF2 Saturday and a definite yes to Sunday. I'm not really sure when I'll be free on Saturday is the thing, but my Sunday is pretty much all clear.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Some stuff came up and I'm not going to be available for a large chunk of the afternoon and a bit of the evening. If there are people available just start without me.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
If I've learned anything over the times, it's plan early. I am not sure by now if it is too late for this, but would anyone want to do some forum games for the holiday season? I understand people already have plans and obligations, but I thought it could be fun if people want to maybe get together and play some games. We could do multiple ones later on in the month. Of course there isn't any point if people don't want to do this or aren't enjoying it. If you're interested post some suggestions.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
We're playing Guns of Icarus this evening. I'll record, and possibly also stream. (Depends on whether I have time/inclination to set up a Twitch account or whatever beforehand.)

No set time this evening, just "this evening." Whenever everyone finishes doing whatever they've gotta do. If any interested parties haven't already, they can search "Mach" in the clan search thing, find and join the Mach Entertainment clan to see who else is on at any given time.

Zapy97

Maybe Factorio or Hearts of Iron 4 if anyone is interested.

Requiem

The last time this thread got posted in was literally one year ago today. Figured I'd bring it back to life!

What are we playing lately, lads? Anything we can play together? I've no money for overwatch, so that's out and I mostly game on my xbox as it is, so i know I may not be able get involved overall, but if there's something to play that we can get a group together for, post it here!

Zapy97

Civ 5/6, Rising world, Factorio and Hearts of Iron 4 are the games I am playing Right now.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Maybe Factorio or Hearts of Iron 4 if anyone is interested.
Civ 5/6, Rising world, Factorio and Hearts of Iron 4 are the games I am playing Right now.

It's like nothing changed in a year.

The last time this thread got posted in was literally one year ago today. Figured I'd bring it back to life!

What are we playing lately, lads? Anything we can play together? I've no money for overwatch, so that's out and I mostly game on my xbox as it is, so i know I may not be able get involved overall, but if there's something to play that we can get a group together for, post it here!

If you had a ps4, I would play with you bby.

Aside from that, I play overwatch and Monster Hunter World if anyone wants to join me on the ps4.

Requiem

I wish I still had a PS4. I didn't play it much when I had it, but it was a neat little machine.

Hopefully Sony gets off its ass and lets us have cross platform play already :(

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I think I'll pick up Monster Hunter World on PC when it comes out later this year since I don't have a console for it.

Walrus

I'm playing a lot of board games on tabletop simulator. I joined a Discord community that actively schedules teaching games (if you want to teach a thing, you pick a random number to get assigned a game and commit to learning and scheduling it sometime the next week). I'll be teaching people Inis next week through that. https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/155821/inis

I'm also prepping tabletop sim files for more board games I've designed, so I can test online with people (I do a lot of testing in person, but I want to open up the pool of people I can test with.)

Top Bottom