General Update Post

It's been a while since we made the last news post, so long in fact that we've had several new members join and several others leave and in this community that means something. I digress, let's get to the news at-hand.

As the end of the year draws near and begins our Christmas cheer it also brings about the time of our license renewals. I've started a donation pool on the donate tab for it. To cover costs fully we'd be looking at $70. This covers the cost of our software and domain but not the server rental fee, that's still a monthly thing. I would like to thank those who donate in advance for their generosity.

Since there's still some space on this post I'm gonna go ahead and welcome the new members of the forum. Welcome to the forum! I hope you have all begin to settle in and have found some interesting threads. Let me just go ahead and endorse the RP board, I know there have been some issues going on in there with needing people and dropouts.

I know it's just the first of December but I'm looking forward to another year of preserving our little brand of cancer here on the internet.

Comments

Let me just go ahead and endorse the RP board, I know there have been some issues going on in there with needing people and dropouts.
Based Recon. Is this my birthday gift?

I might actually donate this time around; just wish the exchange rate was higher so I could give more value for my money.

Top Bottom