Active Get the Cookie

Dunsparce

In the dead of night, TC awakens to the sound of shattering glass. A device lands on the floor of his bedroom, and releases a cloud of smoke. He instantly falls back asleep, and awakens in a stone cold basement, strapped to a table. He hears "Where's the cookie?" spoken in a deep, monotone, slightly sexy voice. A pleasantly plump young man with long, messy hair and dark circles around his eyes enters the room.

"What?" TC says.

*BZAP*

"AAAAA!" TC is electrocuted intensely.
"Where's the cookie?"
"I... I... AAAAA!" TC is electrocuted again.
"Where. Is. The cookie?"
"It's in my right pock- AAAAA!"
"Oh, sorry, I thought you weren't gonna tell me again. Where'd ya say it was?"
"My... My right pocket."

Dunsparce reaches into TC's pocket and retrieves the cookie.

My cookie.

"Shit, man. Prolly woulda been easier justa search your pockets before I putcha through all this. Hella funnier, though."
"..."

Dunsparce sets the cookie down on the table. He is now debating whether to let TC go, or to shock him one last time. He is in such deep thought, that this would be the perfect time for @Requiem to take the cookie from him.

Dunsparce

"Daww... sure thing, buddy. I'll letcha go. I'll letcha go real soon."

Dunsparce approaches TC with a shit eating grin on his face and messes with TC's hair a little bit.

*BZAP*

"AAAAA! WHYYYYY?"

Dunsparce takes a syringe out of his pocket and injects a strange substance into TC's jugular. He falls back asleep, and awakens in his room like nothing happened.

"Was it... Just a dream?"

TC reaches into his pocket, to find no cookie. He then gets shocked again. Out the broken window, he hears a distant chuckle, which would probably be a yellow chuckle, if it were expressed in text form.

Still my cookie. And now TC has to sleep in a bed that may or may not periodically electrocute him, in accordance with my whims.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
"Ohhhh, that no-good Dunsparce!" says TC, hopping out of bed. "I know, I'm going to tell him that enough is enough, and that he should give me the Cookie! Aggressive pacifism will win this battle!"

TC stops before exiting his home.

"Dunsparce might try to stick another needle in my neck to make me fall asleep. But I know how to stop him from doing that!"

TC emerges from his house wearing a bucket over his head. After tripping down the step in front of his house, he starts following a noise that he assumes is Dunsparce in order to tell him to go away.

Colonel Thunder

"That's not even very creative, Dunsparce!" says TC. "You're just saying 'antagonism'! At least be more creative in your antagonism. Maybe ask Tirin or Stealthy for advice. They're always very kind when they insult you by thinking of personal, specific insults."

Dunsparce

"AHAHAHA! Don't you get it? The simple fact that my ruse is so shitty, is part of the ruse itself! GET REKT"

Also, speaking of rek, Req, in the midst of all this elaborate tomfoolery, don't you think now would be the perfect time to take the cookie?

And Firedemon, what the felch is that gross ass lime text doing in place of my quotes? I'll have you know that gold is my color of choice.

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
*Causally walks in, picks up Dunsparce, snatches the cookie, walks off with a new Pokemon whilst taking a bite out of the cookie*

Colonel Thunder

TC takes the bucket off and sees Senpai taking a bite out of the cookie.

"Oh man," says TC. "We fight over that thing, but I don't think we'd ever actually eat it. That thing's some kind ofwierd energy entity thing. Not a normal cookie."

Senpai sees that the cookie quickly morphs to retain its original form, despite her taking a bite out of it.

"Firedemon," says TC. "I'm not sure what will happen if she takes another bite but it probably won't be good. Also, hey! You're not Dunsparce!"

Top Bottom