Active Get the Cookie

Requiem

It's not about making the previous poster the character in your post, just do what Walrus did. Say what you're gonna do and then give the next person some choices of what they could do, whoever that person might be. You are your own character. That's how I understood it at least.

Req sheds a tear for the fallen bakery before walking away to try and find who might have committed such a heinous act.

Eventually, he finds the cookie in Anatron's hands and grabs it before running away.

What do you do?

-Trip Req
-Throw a rock at his head
-Unleash the apocalypse
-Custom Option

Walrus

-Trip Req (edit: errr...actually trip TC)

"Ha!" Walrus exclaims, standing with a leg outstretched from behind a sidewalk corner. "Because of my deep knowledge of Choose Your Own Adventures, I've known a moment likes this would come. I have been standing with my leg outstretched in this position ever since my CYOA trap began, and it is finally paying off!"

As Req but actually TC trips over this carefully placed, unstoppable maneuver, Walrus snatches the cookie and runs towards the nearest fish bowl.

-Remind Walrus that his fish bowl office was destroyed by Stealthy after his first mayoral election defeat (psychological attack)

-Setup a giant fish bowl trap (mechanical)

-Offer Walrus a variety of fish bowls at a pet store (???)

-Custom Option

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Definitely remind Walrus that his office was destroyed. I'll make sure to add a dose of victory-related smugness in doing so, since that scrub lost the election to me.

Walrus

"Oh hi, Tirin. Have you seen Wolfy? I've been meaning to congratulate her on-"

Nobody will ever know precisely what Tirin said to Walrus in that moment, but it was enough to befuddle Walrus and momentarily feed Tirin's ego.

Walrus runs from reality but trips over his now horribly positioned left leg. The cookie falls to the floor beside him, near TC and Req's similarly fallen bodies.

-Help Walrus up
-Call an ambulance
-Pretend to pick up the cookie
-Custom Option

Last edited:

Zapy97

I take both and destroy both of them so that way everyone can equally have no cookie. JUST AS GLORIOUS COOKIESTAN SHALL BE!

No one gets, but they now are no longer slaves to the cookie Bourgeoisie!

Zapy97

Bakes a new cookie and quiet sweeps the last post under the rug.

My cookie.

Walrus

"Huh. I guess I should have responded to Anatronman when he pretended to pick up the cookie? I didn't MEAN to "cause" nobody to have the cookie for months. That cookie probably got covered in ants, so it's a good thing zapy destroyed it.

Did I kill GTC? Is %TC right about that? Is causing nobody to have a perfectly good, still existing cookie for months actually the greatest forum accomplishment yet? I need to think about this. I'm more of a tactile thinker so..."

Firedemon, distracted by Walrus' monologue, does not notice when Walrus takes the cookie, hoping that touching it will help him organize his thoughts regarding get the cookie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom