Active Get the Cookie

Dunsparce

I teleport behind you and say "Nothing personal, kid."

I use my katakana to liberate your head from its body, and I slice through it ten times before it hits the ground.

My cookie.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
I deconstruct your head with my patented Head Deconstructing Laser and take the cookie.

My cookie.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I punch you in the head with a big wind-up punch and snag the cookie from your unconscious body.

My cookie.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I order the cookie to be seized as evidence.

My cookie.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
The cookie gets "misplaced" by the department bureaucracy and ends up in my hands.

My cookie.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Regis is found months later in cement shoes at the bottom of a lake, sans the cookie or any identifying forensic evidence.

My cookie.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I put Astroglide on TC's stairs and grab the cookie from him while he's knocked out at the bottom of them.

My cookie.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
I use a very sophisticated algorithm to calculate when Tirin will need to set the cookie down to go to the bathroom and then I take the cookie.

My cookie.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'd ordered surveillance on Regis long ago. Not only did I have the original results from his algorithm, but was able to expand upon it to find a window in which to claim the cookie for myself the Court. My cookie.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
As a moderator sworn to uphold the institutions of Mach Entertainment - you know, when they're convenient to me - I clearly have no qualms with TC getting savagely beaten in my custody.

My cookie.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
As a lover of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony I clearly have no qualms with stealing the cookie from Tirin just as his eyes begin to fill with tears at the end of the third movement.

My cookie.

Zapy97

Early one mornin' while makin' the rounds
I took a shot of cocaine and shot my Regis down
I went right home and I went to bed
I stuck that lovin' forty-four beneath my head.

My Cookcaine

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
AAAAAND IT WAS ALSO THE NIGHT THE SKELETONS CAME BACK TO LIFE
The bones are their money
So are the worms
They pull your hair up but not out
To turn into a man and have another chance at life

My skelecookie

Top Bottom