Active Get the Cookie

Zapy97

I don't have a wife. Checkmate.

my cookie.

Dunsparce

You wake up in a tub of ice. As you try to get out, you suddenly feel a sharp pain over your belly. You have a stitched up scar, and you feel somehow less the man you were. Someone has removed one of your kidneys.

But more importantly, the cookie is missing.

My cookie.

Zapy97

Surprise it was only a nightmare and I wake up with both kidneys. Most importantly with the cookie

My Cookie

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Actually, it was only a nightmare I had where I was you having a nightmare. I wake up with my standard three kidneys (I always like to keep a spare of every organ) and the cookie.

My cookie.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You wake up tied to a table with me standing hunched over you, with a scalpel in one hand and the cookie in the other. Your body is marked with small X's that appear to correspond to your organs- both base and extra.

Unfortunately for Regis, this is not a nightmare, merely the shape of the cruelties to come. My cookie.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
TC has defaulted on his mortgage and I'm officially his house's new owner.

Sort of MY cookie.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
We've found multiple inconsistencies with your paperwork. It's going to take quite some time to get through all of this.

In the meantime, my cookie.

Milamber

Donor III
Easy I'm sorry to say you fell short on your performance targets. In order to obtain optimum levels of efficiency, I am revoking your cookie privileges.

My cookie.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Of course, the entire point of that cookie-collecting efficiency was to deliver the cookie safely into my waiting hands, soon to be locked away forever within the vaults of SKT.

My cookie.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Unfortunately for you, the cookie can't be delivered into your waiting hands if you HAVE NO HANDS. After hastily chopping off your hands, I sneak away with the cookie.

My cookie.

Zapy97

I shatter your brittle bones and take your weapons. After that I put a bullet in your head and throw you in a ditch.

My cookie

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I give TC a stiff backhand before immersing the Cookie in bleach to destroy the Dunsparce DNA that he so disgustingly coveted.

My cookie.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
I throw the bleach in your eyes, thus both causing you physical pain and psychological pain from the thought of having Dunsparce-associated bleach touching you.

My cookie.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
After recoiling in agony - and even moreso, disgust - I tear open a portal in time and stick my foot through, tripping Regis up a minute later only to catch the cookie as he drops it. In the meantime I laugh aloud as TC writhes on the floor in dire need of a stomach pumping.

My cookie.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
I quickly buy your debt and send you dozens of threatening phone calls a day, trying to collect.

My unethical business practice.

Top Bottom