Golden Lore 2: Electric Boogaloo, Reloaded; Final re:Mix+, the Revengeance, Redux (by Fallout Boy)

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I edited my sheet a bit in the misc section. I forgot to add a weakness that will likely not come up unless someone has a lot of disposable income.

Requiem

Hey Coolpool, sorry I haven't posted until now. Finals are getting to me, but they end tomorrow, so hooray!

That said, just go back in and edit a name or two into the "rp city name" spots you have. That's the one thing I can see you needing to change. I like that she's got a reluctant hero sort of thing going on, plus a Blade-esque day-to-day dilemma what with needing to eat some sort of meat every day. It would be interesting to see how her good nature handles being in a situation where meat is scarce.

Just go fix the city name thing and you'll be accepted.

@TimTh33nchant3r - Just fully edit in the stuff I mentioned, friends and family, etc. If you feel the need to add more or have a question about something, let me know, but after you edit that stuff in, you should be good.

@Tirin - You still interested?

@Jeroth - You're super busy, so it's totally okay if you say no, but same to you. Are you still interested?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I probably should have specified the time length my character can go without eating meat. They have a sort of timer where they need specifically meat survive as well. If they ate a lot of it, they could probably go for a week or more, but only a day if they had a little. They can extend it slightly by eating things other foods, but not by long.

Also Sacha in a lot of ways was a sort of psychopath. Someone who just imitated emotions, and faked their way through life. I wanted to go with a character who was very genuine this time. Not necessarily truthful, but genuine.

Edit: I'm pretty sure Riyant said he doesn't want to play. Probably just doesn't feel like it after the last one.

Last edited:

Requiem

They can extend it slightly by eating things other foods, but not by long.
I got that. That's what makes me think it would be interesting to see what would happen if Florina gets put an extended situation where there is no meat for her to eat. How desperate would she get?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I thought about it, but not too much. Honestly I think that if she didn't have a major goal or purpose, she would rather starve to death than eat a person.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Still interested, but preoccupied with some stuff. Will post a sheet, will probably be a short wait.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I am very excited for this to start. I will make head/headless jokes when you least expect it.

Requiem

I'm excited too, just want at least Tirin to make a sheet. I have a few more hold outs, but if they don't show, I'm willing to go with just you and Tim, no problem.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Edit: I'm pretty sure Riyant said he doesn't want to play. Probably just doesn't feel like it after the last one.
Little bit of that.

I'm already trying to balance shadow lore, mafia and legacy along with Easy's D&D games.

I'll have to pass.

Requiem

Little bit of that.

I'm already trying to balance shadow lore, mafia and legacy along with Easy's D&D games.

I'll have to pass.
Considering you responded to that post a week or two after it was made, you're good haha.

Requiem

So I've been chewing my cheek for a bit thinking about whether or not I wanna run this at a slow pace over the course of the summer or just putting it on the back burner until August. Instead of making a decision right now, I'm gonna wait for camp to start up and feel out the situation. Needless to say, Tim and Coolpool, you're accepted. If anyone wants to make a character in the mean time, go for it.

Kratoury

Hey, I'm doing this now. That said, since I'm not sure if I'm gonna finish this sheet up before I leave work I'm gonna go ahead and throw my WIP up here and just edit it as I'm doing things.

Also I suck at this. It's like I haven't written anything in an unreasonably large stretch of time and no longer possess the sorts of senses that used to carry me through my literary endeavors like a fat kid on a tricycle. Try to bear with me for the duration of this train wreck, I promise that it's possible that emergency responders might find their way onto the scene at some point in time.

______________________________________​

Name:
Casey Knight
Race: Aasimar

Appearance
Those in the Knight family are predisposed towards having a powerful build. Most people consider this to be the natural thing given the family's surname carrying over from a time when they were literally an association of knights who forsook their names in favor of dedicating themselves fully to their duty. Casey... is an exception to this. While her looks aren't exactly meek, there aren't many who would describe her appearance as powerful.

Standing at only a handful of inches above five feet, with thin limbs and features that border on delicate, Casey is more of a Princess than a Knight- at least insofar as appearance is concerned. While she has a healthy, athletic build with a reasonably impressive musculature for someone her size, she's doesn't exactly strike an imposing figure. With hair that falls to her waist in waves of shiny gold and silver and skin so pale as to be porcelain, the young Knight is hardly unappealing. Her lips are soft and full, her eyes wide golden things flecked with sliver. And while that's not exactly the norm, her family is always willing to present the girl as a sterling example of the softer side of the notoriously rigid Knight family.

However, away from the cameras and perhaps more importantly away from her family Casey takes on a somewhat less refined air. The extensions leave her hair, rendering it a windswept mess of shoulder-length tangles, just as contacts are put in place to normalize her metallic eyes. Further, she uses makeup to give herself an artificial tan and even rubs dirt into her hair to darken it and reduce some of its luster. In this way, Casey distances herself from the Knight family, much to the relief of both parties. As she takes to the streets, loose jeans and hooded sweatshirts take the place of evening gowns and cheap headphones are used to help dampen the sounds of the surrounding world.​

Personality

Much like every other person who has ever graced the surface of the planet, Casey Knight is a complicated person. She suffers from a low self-image, something stemming from her family's treatment towards her. Given what she represents to her father, it is only reasonable that his attitude towards her is "cool; lukewarm at best". But while her father holds nothing against Casey on a personal level, the rest of his children do, given that they don't quite understand the somewhat complex situation surrounding her.

Still, this lack of self-esteem is something that Casey works against in whatever way she can. While she may not think very highly of herself, and is in fact outright ashamed of her heritage, she still manages to maintain a reasonably upbeat attitude.​

History: (Where did your character come from, who were/are their parents, do they live in Riordan or are they visiting when the Treaty Signing happens? If you're not sure what to put here, PM me, but it's fairly self-explanatory.)

Magic: (What kind of magic does your character use, if any at all? You can settle with something simple like "fire magic" or get more technical if you like, but if you try to create an OP character, I'll just have you edit it or not accept you. Remember, the best characters have limits in conjunction with their badassery.)

Misc.: (Feel free to leave this section blank if you want to, but this is where you'll put whatever non-magical abilities your character has. Do they fight with guns? Are they a mechanic? Do they know first aid? Are they a pacifist? Can they pick locks? This is a good section for filling out your character in ways the other sections don't let you. You can also put any negative stuff your character has, like a bad leg, scars, bad vision, etc.)

Last edited:

Requiem

I mentioned it earlier, but I'll mention it again! I'm gonna hold off on this until camp starts up. It'll give people a chance to make characters, plus it'll let me feel out the camp situation. Unfortunately, everything is gonna slow down for me, but if I do it right, I should be able to update stuff once or twice a week. I'll mainly be focusing on this and my CYOA, if I think I can do both.

Top Bottom