Golden Lore OOC - Closed

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
If you're disappointed though, I'd rather you tell me sooner, whether in PM, Facebook, Skype, or a post here, before it gets too bad. If you're not having fun, tell me that. You're not gonna hurt my little girl feelings

Requiem

I'm just tired guys. Just tired of doing anything. I'd rather just not.

I know I'm a hypocrite, but whatever. I don't wanna do anything anymore.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
While I think it's an interesting concept, I also think that a large part of the problems with this RP is that you sold it as something completely different, and could have applied the overarching plot better by making our characters want to do the things that you were more or less forcing us into. And also by reining in your goddamn DMPC.

Requiem

Anyways, I'm done RPing. Not trying to be melodramatic, it's just... I'm done.

Yall are right I shouldn't have tried, there's more reasons why golden lore never happened all these years than my computer breaking or a tornado hitting my house or me just being inactive. I just can't do it, shouldn't have tried to. So I'm done.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Y'absolutely shoulda tried. Fuck, y'can even try again, since you'll have had an opportunity to think over your mistakes and learn from 'em. There's a lot more to be said for getting up and tryin' again than giving up.

That's not to say that you better try again right the fuck now, since y'probably wouldn't have a good time with it. Just give it some thought, and another shot in the future.

Requiem

I really don't want to though. I haven't wanted to legitimately do anything in months maybe longer. I've just been trying to want to do anything and I just don't. I thought giving this another chance would have worked but it didn't

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Unfortunately, that's not something I know how to help with myself, but I know the feeling. When d'you finish up school?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Then I strongly recommend sticking it out until that break (since I assume it won't be very long from now) and then tryna relax, not give a fuck about shit stressing you (if possible), and spend some time enjoying yourself.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You get the choice of whether you make it that far or not, Req. The rest can go to shit, but probably won't, and if it does y'should probably talk to a professional. Either way, if you're feeling like complete shit odds are really good that the future'll be better.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Don't worry about it, man. Everyone* fucks up sometimes. Like I said, the value's in learning from your mistakes.

*even me!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Neither can literally anything else, so there's no point in worrying about it anymore.

Top Bottom