Active Guess the Poster Below You!

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Sorry.

Also; this game is slightly less guessy if you tag the person you want to post.

Thunderclaw?

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Nope, but when RECONmaster posts next someone should tell him the bad news about prince.

Requiem

I love that you're such a good sport about everything, Recon. We don't say it enough, but you're a good guy.

Now get these mushy fuckin feelings outta the way, I guess that Dunsparce will be the next to post.

Xander

Hell no.

My guess is (hold on, lemme look who's online right now) . . .

Shit, none of them are autistic enough to actually post on this thread, so I'll guess Req again.

Requiem

You think calling me autistic would do any damage to me? Don't make me use my retard strength on you boyo.

Also no, I'm not Ciflit, but good guess!

Ayhssbutt? I mean Dunsparce?

Dunsparce

Yeah, and don't worry about Xander. He calls other people autistic so people won't think he's autistic, which he vary clearly is, as well as homosexual.

And my guess is... fucking... Ciflit. Who I always see as "Clit-lit". I liked his UR name more. "Loligagging" which was even more perverse, but in a way I didn't catch on to at first.

The Hound

Just Monika
Nope

Kinda wonder who was on when you deemed that none of the people on were autistic enough, because I would beg to differ with our group.

My guess is TC

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Nah, but Chicken double guessed. I think that means I should be rewarded 100 points since it threw me off.

How about? Hmm, the next person to reply will be Tiriznonmartispleearceredansypooldemvanerothag_ros

Top Bottom