Guns of Icarus Online

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
...aaaaaand getting ready to go soon.

Go fly an airship, I mean.

Alright, starting up. Anyone else who wants in within the next hour or so, lemme know what your tag is somehow.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Depends on the gun. Some rotate faster than others.

If you're playing now, I'll queue up with ya. Don't know what your in-game tag is, though.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It's whatever you set it to.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Gonna try to go again this evening, I think. 's been a while.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Don't know if it's too late but I've got to work on my network infrastructure at the house here. Not a task too compatible with games.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
NOTICE: I'm gonna not only play this game soon, but also stream it. Riyant's got my back here. The more additional people get up on this, (to a point), the faster and better it'll be. Anyone who wants in, has about a maximum of forty-five minutes to decide as such.

(Pretty spontaneous, I know, but such was the mood.)

Gonna go ahead and assume Riyant's got the dibs gunner to my dips pilot, so anyone who'd be cool with engineering would be welcome.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Not gonna join, TC? You sure? Eh?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Another good work groove today. Plus, GoI isn't really my jam.

I'll be happy to host your channel on my own though, hopefully net at least a few extra viewers for you that way

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Alright, so I'm pretty sure I about half know what I'm doing. This should be starting real soon, and viewable at https://www.twitch.tv/cieszewski.

Any way to put this on the Stream section of the site, @Colonel Thunder?

Edit: Ah, whatever the hell. I may not know what I'm doing stream-wise, but as soon as these people get in I'm starting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom