Hearthstone

The Hound

Just Monika
Hate when that happens, I've gone on long runs with a shit deck and then get knocked out in less than 5 wins with a star studded affair, all depends on what you run into.

So I hope someday in a future patch they let you play brawls against your friends, I have no idea why this isn't a thing already. Heck I would make it so you could play any previous brawls against your friends at anytime though I don't know what the logistics of having all the brawls available.

Edit: Also an Arena style drafting game with friends would be badass too.

AndyM03

You can lay brawls against your friends dude. Go into the brawl menu then challenge your friend. Or did you mean arena decks against friends? Cause that'd be cool

The Hound

Just Monika
No I meant what you said, I had no clue. Shows how often I play with friends XD

The Arena thing was separate, like I would love if you could both draft random decks and be able to battle buddies.

AndyM03

So guys, new expansion coming out soon. And lot's of priest drama.
Did we watch the Designer Insight with Ben Brode? How we feeling about the expansion and Team 5's handling of the game?

While sad about Priest, I still have hope for the expansion, but it's definitely not a day 1 purchase for me like I was hoping it would be when it was announced. Medivh is a pretty great card.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Rob and Deadbones both did voices in those two videos. In the YuGiOh one they each voice a character. In the trailer Deadbones voices the intro.

AndyM03

@Maretocks has his main on the Asia servers.
plz all, ridicule this man who hath let his asian fetish overwhelm his desire to play with the boiz, as our dreams of a HS tournament whither.

AndyM03

I'm pretty happy with the balence patch coming out. I'm really torn on the Yogg nerf, yet also not. While part of me is definitely part of the "Just ban it in tournaments you fucks" I also think the varience in outcomes is just too bullshit and it can be really unfun losing an interesting game to RNG.
Then again, I liked all the super spell heavy decks that came with it. My tempo mage and spell hunter have been incredibly fun to play, and while they'll still be technically playable, it'll be depressing knowing you're not building up to a big swing if you need it. That stuff is still technically possible, so it's probably the best nerf they could of done, but it's clear it'll be a lot more unreliable.
The other nerfs all needed to happen (Besides maybe charge, but at least it's interesting at 1 mana.), and I'm glad Blizzard didn't just Warsong Commander level nuke the cards.

Tag_Ross

So I just started playing again, this time I created my own account instead of using my brother's so I've got shit. I played the arena and win my first two games, the next two were close losses, but the fifth game was utter crap, I was second so I got the extra card, I got two ice barriers and two high cost cards that I figured I'd shuffle and hope to get something better early game. I only kept one ice barrier and I redrew another ice barrier, a babbling book, and a mad scientist. I drew a fireball so I dropped the babbling book and the random mage spell I got was... Another ice barrier, next turn I drew an ethereal Arcanist and figured with how many secrets I had I'd be good for a win, i dropped the mad scientist hoping I'd get my mirror entity or counterspell, what does I get when they killed it? A god damned ice barrier. They've got four creatures on the board and they killed the MS last so obviously when my next turn rolls around I drew my last ice barrier, now I've got four over barriers in my hand and I can't even use them because I've got one on the board, I used the coin and fireballed his strongest creature. By the time I got the Arcanist on the board he had enough decent creatures to kill it before it got strong.

Basically I kept drawing my best cards in the worst order, I ended up dying of card fatigue because I started the game with all the ice barriers that I possibly could.

Tag_Ross

It was either those or shitty neutral creatures. I had much better cards, I just didn't get them until it didn't matter, my strongest creatures never got a chance to attack, it came to a point where destroying his creatures one at a time was not harmful to me because he had better creatures, I had to wait until I could clear his board at once so he could only summon a couple strong creatures and they destroy them before they could kill me. Like I said, I just got my cards in the worst possible order.

Maelstrom

Guys, I have almost 30k dust and I don't know what to do with it.

Also, I'm thinking about hosting a small tournament, soon. Who's interested?

Last edited:

13thforsworn

Guys, I have almost 30k dust and I don't know what to do with it.

Also, I'm thinking about hosting a small tournament, soon. Who's interested?
Sorry to derail the thread a bit, but when I saw this, I literally said "HOOOO-LY SHIT" out loud. I still remember watching your art streams on ustream. It's insane that after all this time, that you've come back.

But anyway, my deck is too crap to join, I think it's basically the starting mage deck with a couple cards swapped in and out.

Top Bottom