Hella Funtime Adventure Friends

Dunsparce

Hella Funtime Adventure Friends

In addition to the rules in the pic, I'd like to add that you can't have a friend that somebody already picked. So you can't have Murdley or Zambi, 'cause there on my team. Suck it.

Team Dunsparce:
Murdley (83)
Zambi (61)

Team Tag_Ross:
Libral (64)
Durdle (81)

Team Jeroth:
Belz Buzz (25)
Bablamon (35)

Team Anatronman:
Kenny (21)
Jeansman (34)

Team Coolpool:
Gwendolyn (22)
Gladiae (75)

Last edited:

Dunsparce

What doncha get? All of us on this forum are on an island for four years. You get to bring a knapsack worth of supplies, and two hella funtime adventure friends. You've gotta overcome various challenges such as island survival, boss encounters, and maybe even other forumers, if they're jerks like me. You could also cooperate with other forumers, If you swing that way, I guess.

Through these many trials, you might just learn the true meaning of friendship.

Tag_Ross

So uh, now what? Can I get around to dropping my nearly unbreakable buddy on people's heads?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Damn, I was going to pick Libral before I noticed Tag already took that pick.

Gwendolyn (22)
Gladiae (75)

Dunsparce

Oh yeah. I guess we could do, like, one of those Forum RP things. Like Buncha Idiots, or that BS in Get The Cookie. I wasn't really thinking about that, I just randomly found this and thought it was cool. I'll write something up later, I guess.

Also, the thing says that everybody gets a randomly designated rival. So I'll use RNG to give y'all one.

Top Bottom