Hello again!

Walrus

'Ello, Bryaugh! Nice to see you here. I am still a walrus, but I do more board game design stuff now. Cyonica is an interesting new name. Is there a story behind it?

The Hound

Just Monika
Hey Bry, glad you found your way back.

I'd say we're more like AIDS because contrary to Calculon you can't give someone cancer but being around here definitely gave me aids. In fact I'd go so far as to say Rob gave us this illness and now we're quarantined for the safety of humanity.

Cyonica

Haha, nice analogies... I can really feel the love between everyone. The name doesn't have a very interesting story I'm afraid Walrus, I was just playing with the word Bionic and ended up with this. No one else seemed to be using it so it stuck. I am glad to be back too, I've never been a very regular poster, but I have a LOT of good memories of this community. I aim to stick around this time, and I'll try not to just lurk!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'm trying to recall. Didn't you have the dragon icon from URealms? The name is remarkably familiar.

Oh. And I'm Riyant. That should probably be explained.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I'm trying to recall. Didn't you have the dragon icon from URealms? The name is remarkably familiar.

Oh. And I'm Riyant. That should probably be explained.
Yeah. That's her.
She was the Bryaugh who also has the misfortune to be my other half.

LeMeh

Mmm, censored pink penis dragons, wait, I mean, I'm pretty sure your name change from Bryaugh to Cyonica happened like so many years ago that I was still around to notice it. Why act like this is a new thing no one was aware of? I mean, you're literally like 2 - 3 years late with that announcement, aren't you?

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Mmm, censored pink penis dragons, wait, I mean, I'm pretty sure your name change from Bryaugh to Cyonica happened like so many years ago that I was still around to notice it. Why act like this is a new thing no one was aware of? I mean, you're literally like 2 - 3 years late with that announcement, aren't you?
While we still had contact with you post-closure, we didn't keep in contact with a lot of others, so they haven't seen her with this name yet.

On that note, all my best to myst.

Cyonica

Yeah I know, but Walrus asked. I don't think I've posted here much since I changed it, last time I was here I was calling myself 'newspaper' or something.

Requiem

Yeah, and we generally just remember people based on their old names, like everyone who has changed their name still being LM, Bry, Bob, etc. even with new names.

Top Bottom