Hello!

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
omfg that hole in the roof was my fault? Heck.

Yeah, I've been working on becoming more social, so here I am. That and RECONMaster reminded me I have an account here still and that I should actually be active since I have nothing to do c:

Thank you for the uh... warm welcome, @Colonel Thunder

Senpai

@Jeroth Thanks. I've never been good at forums anyway... I've been practicing using Gaia Online and their shitposting thread.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
omfg that hole in the roof was my fault? Heck.
It'll be @Colonel Thunder fault in a moment.

Yeah, I've been working on becoming more social, so here I am. That and RECONMaster reminded me I have an account here still and that I should actually be active since I have nothing to do c:
Atta boi, @RECONmaster - I'm glad to see your overcoming the grief of Prince's death to help people out.

@Jeroth Thanks. I've never been good at forums anyway... I've been practicing using Gaia Online and their shitposting thread.
That's... actually a perfect representation of the forums.

Senpai

That's... actually a perfect representation of the forums.
I'm just not the best at being social. I go through fits of loneliness sometimes. I'm really active in the TeamSpeak and Discord.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
OK OK OK I'm back I'm sorry guys forums just get my social anxiety through the roof.
Glad to have you back! Even the many shitty people here are pretty good, you'll get along fine.

And yeah, I haven't heard anything about the Mach Teamspeak either, or at least not in a long time. Then again, a pretty solid proportion of us have never used it.

Senpai

Glad to have you back! Even the many shitty people here are pretty good, you'll get along fine.

And yeah, I haven't heard anything about the Mach Teamspeak either, or at least not in a long time. Then again, a pretty solid proportion of us have never used it.
The memespeak is my jam, fam.

Mostly because my fiancé is there but RECONMaster is ok too

Requiem

Yall should post the TeamSpeak info for the people who want to get in on that.

Also, don't worry about any snarky comments people might make towards you. They're not being mean, that's them welcoming you to the group. Glad to have you here.

Senpai

Yall should post the TeamSpeak info for the people who want to get in on that.

Also, don't worry about any snarky comments people might make towards you. They're not being mean, that's them welcoming you to the group. Glad to have you here.
Yo I was surprised to see the lack of grill on the internet jokes. Glad to be here.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The memespeak is my jam, fam.

Mostly because my fiancé is there but RECONMaster is ok too
Personally Discord is my meme shithole of choice, but I can see that. I agree with Req, though, you should totally post it so we can check stuff out.

Senpai

Personally Discord is my meme shithole of choice, but I can see that. I agree with Req, though, you should totally post it so we can check stuff out.
I made a new thread for it <3

We have the Discord up on the main page, too. But if you need an invite, let me know.

Top Bottom