Heroes of the Storm [2.0] (More Free Stuff)

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I was just mentioning to @Easy about games that he'd be able to stream that I could join in and I realized that Heroes of the Storm was on the table. He seemed interested in the idea, so I figured why not work on getting a full team or at least a small little community that plays.

Heroes of the Storm is a MOBA made by Blizzard that features all of the characters from their game series, such as Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo and even their older works like the Lost Vikings!

Why should I play Heroes of the Storm?
  • It's a faster game than league. On average, a game of Heroes of the Storm ends at 20 minutes.
  • It's an objective-based game. You're rewarded by participating in the objectives instead of sitting in lane farming.
  • The heroes are way more unique than League of Legends or any other MOBA out there.
More Unique Heroes? Yeah, right, Jeroth!

No, seriously. This game has a two-person hero. Like you and another person have to play as him.

One of my favorite Heroes, Abathur, turns the game into a mini-RTS, since I need to micromanage lanes and heroes.

How do I join?

Use this Link!

Why Jeroth! Are you recruiting me? Am I your friend?

CERTAINLY! - Not only do I benefit from you joining, but you'll unlock a free hero, get an XP boost for 5 days AND when you hit level 10, you'll snag Sylvanas - the Banshee Queen.

Playerlist/Battletag

Jeroth - Norosin#1568
Whitetiger - MyBodysReady#1803
Easy - Freeroller#11488
Rondait - Rondait#1804
Lotus - Lotus#12113
Salsy - Salsy#1173

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I've played a decent amount of HotS, but not recently. I stopped around the time Li Ming and Greymane were added.
Legitimately same here. I was there when they added the dryad, but I lost interest and stopped playing. Mostly since my normal team mates were pretty trashy and there was a lot of petty group drama.

Requiem

I'll play as well after camp ends. I'll be taking apart my set up in the next day or two, so it'll have to wait until then, unfortunately, but I like HotS, yeah.

Last edited:

Rondait

I only played five games or so of it a long time ago but I'd be willing to play.
Rondait#1804

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Let me just pop a resurrection here.

Well, good thing there aren't any cliffs to jump off in Heroes

We should get TC to come play and fail horribly like League.
Yes. I want a sequel to that for this game. With everyone playing Hearthstone, why not have this as well?

@Colonel Thunder - It could be video/stream content.

@Easy - It could be stream content.

Salsy

Salsy#1173

Maelstrom

Mm, I'm down. I've only played, like, one game, but I do like MOBAs, so maybe I should give it another chance. My BattleTag is ChipMonger#1910.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Mm, I'm down. I've only played, like, one game, but I do like MOBAs, so maybe I should give it another chance. My BattleTag is ChipMonger#1910.
I'm definitely down to do HotS. It's pretty fun for a Moba and it's a lot faster than League.

The usual game is 15 minutes, so that's nice.

Salsy

Hit me up, I'm usually around at night.

Ro Ro Ro

Yeah, I play this game quite a bit. Add RoRoRo #1784 if you want to play with me. I own Cho'Gall. He is fun.

Top Bottom