HEY YOU GUYS!!!

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
DO YA'LL WANT A STARBOUND SERVER!? We're probably gonna host one after the next update and everybody here is invited.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I don't really play starbound all that often anymore, I could get back into it but I've been busy.

Firedemon

I originally said something different, but apparently Alex thought that reply would be more appropriate and changed it. Also, you cannot be unprivileged and still be a cis white male, at least according to http://www.checkmyprivilege.com/
I got a -120. I'm Extremely Oppressed. Check your privilege.

But yeah, I don't play Starbound that much any more, though it was quite enjoyable and I may be persuaded to join you guys if I have time. Winter break coming up does mean potential for having time, but I may also turn into a lazy bum during that time.

Requiem

Kratour was playing it the other night. People are still playing it on occasion, so that's neato. I might jump in some when break starts up.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I got a -120. I'm Extremely Oppressed. Check your privilege.
It lets you check every option, if you do you end up with a -3000 something.

As for the peeps interested, I was gauging general interest. We'll most likely do it but I was wondering if any effort should be made to make it public, as in for forumers.

Top Bottom