Hi People

BubBidderskins

Hey ya'll, I just joined here. I'm friends IRL with Walrus and decided to join here because he says it's a cool place.

A bit about myself: I'm a university student in Sociology, and I like science fiction and baseball.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I don't know if I'd go as far as calling this a cool place, but it's certainly got a better-than-fair share of cool people and stuff. Good to have you here!

Requiem

The Hound

Just Monika
Apparently I've been spelling whoa wrong for years... Thanks Req for making me question my very existence.

Requiem

Apparently I've been spelling whoa wrong for years... Thanks Req for making me question my very existence.
"Woah" makes me think of "Noah" and I know that's not how the word is pronounced or sounds, so I always place the 'h' after the 'w'. Just looks like it sounds that way.

Can confirm: he can occasionally be seen outside of his favorite ponds/icebergs.
Needs pictures of spiderman to confirm.

Chickenspleen

The way I use it, whoa is generally the spelling when you're slowing down a horse, but woah is reserved for when you want to go full Keanu.

Also, welcome to the forums, Bub. What has Walrus told you about his status here? Because whatever it is, it's a lie.

The Hound

Just Monika
I think my confusion came from years of watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure which sounds more like woooah.

Dammit Chickenspleen, you beat me to it.

BubBidderskins

The way I use it, whoa is generally the spelling when you're slowing down a horse, but woah is reserved for when you want to go full Keanu.

Also, welcome to the forums, Bub. What has Walrus told you about his status here? Because whatever it is, it's a lie.
Walrus told me that he manipulated all you to be his underlings in the great aquatic empire he has created. I'm coming here for the facts.

Requiem

Yeah, you probably know by now not to trust literally anything he says.

He's currently on trial right now after all.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The facts are that Walrus went off the deep end after... no, quite some time before losing our forum's mayoral election (to me). Since that time he's become generally recognized as a total public nuisance.

Top Bottom