Hot Takes General

The Hound

Just Monika
ren and stimpy is not good and if i hear that you like it/liked it when you were a kid i automatically assume you smell like cheese and eat your own boogers
I feel very attacked by this. Though I don't think I'd watch it now, as a kid who was alive while it was being released it was super unique compared to the typical 80's affair of TMNT/Transformers or early 90's stuff like Tiny Toons or fucking Garfield. I think it's a show that you had to watch at the time to enjoy. Another example is I showed someone Beavis and Butthead and he hated it, definitely a product of it's time.

World of Warcraft has always been a terrible game, but since it was the first of it's kind to reach mainstream audiences that it became the juggernaut that it is.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
World of Warcraft has always been a terrible game, but since it was the first of it's kind to reach mainstream audiences that it became the juggernaut that it is.
I respect your opinion, but you're wrong.

Wow followed after Everquest and Dark Age of Camelot along with Ultima Online. It was the first MMO that stayed consistent and felt good to play. This is coming from someone who came back after 7 years and is thoroughly loving it.

The Hound

Just Monika
I respect your opinion, but you're wrong.

Wow followed after Everquest and Dark Age of Camelot along with Ultima Online. It was the first MMO that stayed consistent and felt good to play. This is coming from someone who came back after 7 years and is thoroughly loving it.
I played Everquest and DAoC as well as Runescape and honestly I don't think WoW was that much better than any of them besides being an incredibly recognizable name and superior combat. In fact I think Runescape besides it's simplistic combat and graphics was a better game in terms of story.

The Hound

Just Monika
I think the band Foo Fighters is incredibly subpar and cannot understand their popularity other than Dave Grohl being a badass (though he should have stayed as a drummer).

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Sometimes, I feel like we could use a "dislike" button. Although I guess that's what the Forum Court is mostly for, really.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
is it possible to implement custom "post reactions" similar to the "like", @RECONmaster ?
Yeah it's possible, there are add-ons for it but unfortunately our forum software has fallen out of date since I haven't renewed the license in a while and it looks like the add-on is built for the newer versions. Although, the plugin is pretty ugly looking to me, it reminds me too much of Facebook and it hides the like option behind a menu while also completely redoing the like system which is detrimental to the like economy. Such a decision cannot be made lightly, especially since we don't have the money for it.

AndyM03

Yeah it's possible, there are add-ons for it but unfortunately our forum software has fallen out of date since I haven't renewed the license in a while and it looks like the add-on is built for the newer versions. Although, the plugin is pretty ugly looking to me, it reminds me too much of Facebook and it hides the like option behind a menu while also completely redoing the like system which is detrimental to the like economy. Such a decision cannot be made lightly, especially since we don't have the money for it.
sad reacts only

Top Bottom