I do things.

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
Tbh I don't feel like digging around for any GOOD pieces so here have a doodle.

I like to do free things for people, if you want some character art. It helps me get better.

[/IMG]

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
These are really good!

I'm honestly tempted to ask for you to draw up some D&D characters that my players run.

Senpai

These are really good!

I'm honestly tempted to ask for you to draw up some D&D characters that my players run.
I do headshot sketches for free. Thats the ones you see. Full bodies take a lot longer so if anyone wants beyond that you pay me. I only ask that you give me a reference of the character, whether you draw it yourself or otherwise.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
I like your style. I'm curious now, do you have any examples of a full character you would be willing to show off. At least for me when i draw body go pretty fast and the faces take longest.

Senpai

I like your style. I'm curious now, do you have any examples of a full character you would be willing to show off. At least for me when i draw body go pretty fast and the faces take longest.
Right now, no. I'm in the middle of moving so I haven't made any good works. I might have something come September.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I do headshot sketches for free. Thats the ones you see. Full bodies take a lot longer so if anyone wants beyond that you pay me. I only ask that you give me a reference of the character, whether you draw it yourself or otherwise.
I... Fuck. I can't draw. The head shots look great though.

I don't have any direct imagery, but I can toss you this inspirational piece that sparked it.

Ora, Dwarvern Cleric of Ulaa.

Reddish-Brown hair and a messy, double-braided beard. He's a very "dwarfish dwarf." Overall, he's very slovenly with his beard being dirty. He wears his father's holy symbol circlet that looks like this.

His left hand is currently infected and turned to an ashen white wood with purple veins running through it. In his right hand, he uses a war hammer and on his back, he's using a massive enchanted rocky turtle shell as a shield. Inspired by this:

Hopefully that's enough?

Senpai

I... Fuck. I can't draw. The head shots look great though.

I don't have any direct imagery, but I can toss you this inspirational piece that sparked it.

Ora, Dwarvern Cleric of Ulaa.

Reddish-Brown hair and a messy, double-braided beard. He's a very "dwarfish dwarf." Overall, he's very slovenly with his beard being dirty. He wears his father's holy symbol circlet that looks like this.

His left hand is currently infected and turned to an ashen white wood with purple veins running through it. In his right hand, he uses a war hammer and on his back, he's using a massive enchanted rocky turtle shell as a shield. Inspired by this:

Hopefully that's enough?
That's perfect. I'll try my best. You don't mind pencil, do you? And what do you want, just a headshot?

Requiem

If you wouldn't mind doing a headset of my character as well, that would be cool. She's basically demon Alicia Keys with horns that wrap around her ears, but still plenty of hair. She's also voluptuous, but you might not be able to get that in a head shot.

Figured I'd ask as well, haha.

Senpai

If you wouldn't mind doing a headset of my character as well, that would be cool. She's basically demon Alicia Keys with horns that wrap around her ears, but still plenty of hair. She's also voluptuous, but you might not be able to get that in a head shot.

Figured I'd ask as well, haha.
A demon Alicia Keys. That's interesting. And what do you mean "wrap around her ears"? Cn you shoot me a ref like if you doodle something?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
That's perfect. I'll try my best. You don't mind pencil, do you? And what do you want, just a headshot?
I don't mind pencil at all. And just a headshot! I'm excited since I know my player would be ecstatic to see it. It might encourage my other players to actually visualize them too.

Senpai

View attachment 539

This works, more or less. The one on the right, not the left.
Re-reading your demon character's description, she sounds a lot like my half-succubus character, Lilith. She's short (4'9''), with long, curly white hair and ram horns (think of a sheep), Curvy af (Blame the corsets she uses and she's a cute ball of chub), and sucks at her job (She's still a virgin and would rather spend her time all day playing video games (she dimension hops for fun but she spends more of her time in our dimension because she likes the technology)). Currently she's running a caravan of travelling merchants with two dumbasses she came across harassing a talking duck who owned the caravan.

I actually made a 3d model of her:

Requiem

That's similar in terms of physical description, but her skin is red to dark red, like in the image of the draenei I shared, and her hair is auburn to dark red as well. Besides that, similar enough! She's a bit taller than 4'9" though. About 5'10", I'd say, on top of having goat legs and a pointed tail like a devil.

Hope that helps!

Senpai

That's similar in terms of physical description, but her skin is red to dark red, like in the image of the draenei I shared, and her hair is auburn to dark red as well. Besides that, similar enough! She's a bit taller than 4'9" though. About 5'10", I'd say, on top of having goat legs and a pointed tail like a devil.

Hope that helps!
Well yeah, I just thought I'd like to make the comparison because she sounded cute.

"bit taller" BITCH SHE'S A FOOT TALLER THAN MY CHARACTER

Top Bottom