[Video] I Made a Movie

Chickenspleen

Well, okay, it's a short film, but still, it's an accomplishment.

I made this for a school project about a year ago and I haven't shown it on here due to a combination of being inactive and it having my real name in it. Still, I figure the majority aren't rapists, so here you go. It's extremely amateur, but it was really fun to make.

Chickenspleen

Keep it up! Also, where you been at, man? Haven't seen you around!
Thanks! I tend to get into spots where I take hiatuses from the forum. It's not intentional, I just miss a few days and then I get worried that I'll have to take more time to catch up, and so I just disappear for an extended period. Usually shameless self promotion brings me back, though.

Requiem

All you need to know for what's been happening is Mafia is alive and well, Create Your Own Adventure threads are dope (and you should totally check them out), and streaming/youtubing is becoming pretty regular around here for the community.

All in all, it's a lot of fun!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
How much did that scotch cost? If it really is scotch. I'm sure you could have used a different liquid if you didn't want to spill real scotch.

Lotus

Should've put real scotch into one of the takes and out-taked it. Would have been hilarious. Though, the actors look like they're barely old enough to drink, so maybe that's why you didn't use real scotch. Child actors.

Chickenspleen

Whenever I see a dutch angle I think of Batman 1966. Not that that's a bad thing, but I just can't bring myself to use them.

Chickenspleen

Here's one I made for class. The credits say someone else wrote it, but that's just a lie we told so more people would get credit for the project.
Nothing like a little self promotion to force myself back onto the forum.

Top Bottom