I was taking a trip down memory lane and WHAT??? THIS EXISTS?

Requiem

I don't know if I could get Korny, but I sent Mael a screen cap of TC's post over Facebook.
Yeah, I doubt you could get Korny as well. It's a shame. After she barely came back to the old forum, just for Sugar to change her name as a "joke" and run her off, I don't blame her for being wary around this community. If she doesn't show up, that'd be great. Would love to have more people around here, especially vets.

As for Mael, dude does what he wants, as most forces of nature do. Hopefully he pokes his head in even if for one visit!

Firedemon

After she barely came back to the old forum, just for Sugar to change her name as a "joke" and run her off, I don't blame her for being wary around this community
I don't remember this, what happened and did Sugar change her name to exactly the obvious and potentially offensive thing I'm thinking of?

Requiem

If you think she changed her name to Horny, then yes, that's what she changed her name to. Korny posted some cosplay pics of herself because they were cool, then Sugar just changed her name. We all made a big stink about it on the forum and skype (started a shitstorm intentionally that time), but by the time she changed Korny's name back, Korny had left the forum and rightfully so.

This is after she left a few years before that because of a whole stupid situation I wasn't around for, still having to do with Sugar and I think Rob as well.

13thforsworn

If you think she changed her name to Horny, then yes, that's what she changed her name to. Korny posted some cosplay pics of herself because they were cool, then Sugar just changed her name. We all made a big stink about it on the forum and skype (started a shitstorm intentionally that time), but by the time she changed Korny's name back, Korny had left the forum and rightfully so.

This is after she left a few years before that because of a whole stupid situation I wasn't around for, still having to do with Sugar and I think Rob as well.
Is it true that someone had committed, shall we say, a horrible violent crime against her IRL, and that that particular joke name cut deep because of it? That's what I heard way back when, never knew if it was true or not.

Shadow

Banned
"Help, I'm TC and Tirin just keeps editing the cyan out of posts in the Inquirer! Sugar or Rob or whoever, ban his ass!"

Fuck you.
10/10 would have babby feud again.
It's funny because I'm pretty sure I caused this.

Tirin was talking shit to Shizno or whoever for using cyan text, so I jokingly changed all of Tirin's posts on the Inquirer board from teal to cyan (because I had mod powers on that board only), which provoked Tirin to respond by changing all of his posts back to teal and then changing all of mine to "i r a dumass fuqboi" or something along those lines.

13th then came back from summer camp the day after the shitstorm and reported Tirin to Rob for 'abuse of mod powers', which resulted in Tirin getting demoted and NeverAdventurer'd, and also earned 13th his 'no-fun-hall-monitor-who-takes-his-job-way-too-seriously' label.

Something like that, anyway. Good times.

inb4 Tirin permabans me...

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Tirin was talking shit to Shizno or whoever for using cyan text, so I jokingly changed all of Tirin's posts on the Inquirer board from teal to cyan (because I had mod powers on that board only), which provoked Tirin to respond by changing all of his posts back to teal and then changing all of mine to "i r a dumass fuqboi" or something along those lines.
I laughed pretty hard.

Oh no. We'll have to actually do a real "Farewell Shadow" Interview.

On unrelated news, I got @Maelstrom to join. He's reluctant to post until he has an avatar though. He has a bunch of old stuff though. MSN photos, photos of URealms. It's insane.

Chickenspleen

Holy crap, no way. I've heard the legends but I was never there at the same time as him.

Requiem

Is it true that someone had committed, shall we say, a horrible violent crime against her IRL, and that that particular joke name cut deep because of it? That's what I heard way back when, never knew if it was true or not.
I don't know about that. It's very possible though, sadly. Just a shitty situation all around, man.

Salsy

Damn. Korny was my favorite too.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I don't know anything about that particular conflict. The fact that I very much approved of Korny, and disapproved of Sugar, was completely unrelated.

...but not coincidental, apparently.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It's funny because I'm pretty sure I caused this.

13th then came back from summer camp the day after the shitstorm and reported Tirin to Rob for 'abuse of mod powers', which resulted in Tirin getting demoted and NeverAdventurer'd, and also earned 13th his 'no-fun-hall-monitor-who-takes-his-job-way-too-seriously' label.
It's some severe fuckmannery to tattle to Rob over shit like that, 'cause he's the fucking king of administrative overreactions (see: SWEET NEW RULE ABOUT [X] series).

Fun fact: I wasn't actually NA'd at first, I was fucking shadow-permabanned. Wolfy ended up making a petition to have me unbanned and then got banned as well, because Rob is a bitch baby when people get upset by his retarded decisions.

Bye! : ^)

Requiem

Damn. Korny was my favorite too.
I don't know anything about that particular conflict. The fact that I very much approved of Korny, and disapproved of Sugar, was completely unrelated.

...but not coincidental, apparently.
Yeah. Korny was great for the short bit that I got to know her. I was gone for like a year when a lot of other vets spent a lot of time on the forum, so I missed out on some stuff. Korny seemed like a really nice, genuine person and Sugar was jealous or some shit? I don't even know the whole story anymore, just the broad details.

Speaking of Rob and Sugar, Rob updated the kickstarter for UQ the other day. I could make a big post/thread about it, but suffice it to say, he's lost his artist again as well as his main developer. He's considering doing the whole game from scratch again, restarting the old urealms web series, literally with season 3 and 4, the old shitty art and animation that started it all, and one other thing I can't remember off the top of my head. It's a whole weird thing man.

Top Bottom