[IC] Paladin Academy

Shizno

Lillis

Amber inspected Lillis closer once she sat down. She placed her hand under the girl's chin and moved her head to the left and right like a contest judge would do to a prize Growlithe. For a moment, Lillis thought that the next step would involve Amber opening Lillis's mouth and looking at her canines, but she thankfully didn't. After taking her hand away, she just smiled at the girl and nodded, "Ah, yes, you'll do perfectly."

Amber quickly stood, stretching slightly as she does so, "Come on, hurry up and get ready. We're going out." She stated as she grabbed her bag and Pokeball from her desk. She picked up a few more things before turning back to face Lillis, "... Well? What are you waiting on? Let's go!"

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Ummm wait what? What that she wants to requires her to inspect my face first? I'm kind of sceptical but I guess I'll hear her out first. I mean I can always back out of it later right? And I should make a good first impression on my roommate right? Lillis drops her duffle bag and suitcase in a corner before and chasing after her. “W-w-wait what are you talking about Amber? You'll have to tell me what you are planning first.” I have a bad feeling about this, I really hope it is nothing.

Shizno

Lillis
((This is where she takes you into the bathroom to molest you. Just kidding, if she wanted to molest you she could've done that in the dorm))

Amber turned on her heels to look at the girl following her, giving her a disapproving look. She stood with her hands at her hips, her tall stature now apparent now that she wasn't sitting down. Her height was roughly 5'11" from what Lillis could tell without measuring it with a measuring tape. She quickly pulled the headphones off her ears, placing them around her neck; some sort of techno-rock was audible to Lillis. She shook her head and said, "Fiiine, I'll explain on the way, just keep up." She turned back around and walked slightly slower, just enough so Lilis didn't have to run, just to keep behind her. "So look, we're headed to the arena, alright? Have you heard about the newbie battles they're having?" She glanced at Lillis's face and she had her answer. She waves her hand around in the air as she explained, "Long story short, some Celebi Greens are having double battles with their roommates. Make sense? Great, now let's hurry, I don't want to be late."

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Brick adjusted the photo of his family, setting up his side of the room so that he’d see them when they’d wake up. He moved around until something irked him. His body felt heavier and his instincts kicked in, feeling as though someone was watching him.

Probably my room mate or our neighbor.

Knowing that he had to live with this person, he tried to smile. Putting on a good first impression might help them overlook his attitude later. His body and face slowly turned as he managed to catch a glimpse of his side of the room before his eyes centered on a small, black-coat wearing shrimp.

“Shrimp.”

He mumbled under his breath. The exact person that he hated was living with him. There was no positive side to this, except… Slowly, a sinister smile spread across his tanned face.

Brick stood there, folding his arms as he glanced at the sheet.

“So. You’re Raven?”

His face grimaced as he looked over the short kid with the black trench coat.

Who wears those anymore? We're on an island and it's nice out.

Dragonruby

Jasper very quickly gets his belongings sorted out. Not quite all done yet, but he has everything laid out neatly on his bed and ready to be packed away at a later date. He glances over back at Blues, giving him a shrug. "Not really, didn't have much else planned except for maybe checking the school out. What did you have in mind?"

Shizno

Jasper

"Awesome, dude, awesome." Blues stated as he put his arm around Jasper's shoulders, "Look, man, get all your stuff set up and we can go as soon as you're ready, man." He pat Jasper on the back as he reached into his pocket to pull out his Pokeball. He held it towards Kurt and pressed the button, a red light shooting out and transferring the Oddish into energy to store into the ball.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
A toothy grin spread cheek-to-cheek at the Shortie.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Shrimp. Incidentally, I was about to offer the same advice to you."

You gotta admire the confidence on the little one.. Shame though. Thinkin' the Academy will protect him.

Brick leaned on his dresser - his figure was reminiscent of a predator playing with his prey.

"So."

He held back chuckle as he looked at the kid, eyeing him up before looking over his clubs, taking a pencil and circling the ones that he was interested in.

Martial Arts. Cooking. Breeding.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Heh, sounds interesting enough. I was just going to look around the island but this is much more exciting. Lillis catches up to Amber and matches her pace. “My my, that sounds fun, thanks for telling me. My partner is a misdreavus, what pokemon do you have? It would be useful to know before we get into a battle.”

Dragonruby

Jasper glances back at this things, then back to Blues. "Nah, man. It's fine. I can always get this stuff squared away later, what is it that we're going to go do?" Jasper asks, shoving his hands into his pants pocket.

Shizno

Lillis

Amber continued to walk as she spoke to Lillis behind her, "Hmm? Oh, yeah, my partner's a fire-type. Chimchar, but don't tell anyone, alright? I don't want the other teams to get an advantage from knowing our weaknesses." She continued to lead Lillis to the arena. The arena itself is a a large stadium that has a large dome on top of it to both close if the weather is bad and emulate other weather types such as hail, bright sunlight, sandstorms, and rain. The arena can potentially sit the entirety of the student body.

Amber walked up to the arena entrance and began talking to a boy behind the desk. She picked up a pen and wrote something down on a sheet of paper. She quickly glanced behind her to Lillis and winked. After she set down the pen, the guy waved both Amber and Lillis through the contestant entrance. "Alright," Amber began talking to Lillis when they got into their small waiting area, "Quick explanation in case you weren't aware, we'll be waiting here like five, maybe ten minutes while they set us up against some other Celebi Greens." She took a seat and sent out her Chimchar, allowing it to stretch for the upcoming battle.

Jasper

"Sweet, man. Don't worry, you'll love it," Blues opened the door and walked out, continuing to talk to his roommate, "It's some pretty sweet, like-" He stopped talking suddenly as he saw out in the hallway.

Jasper/Raven

"Duuuuude," Was all Raven heard as Blues walked up towards him, "Just one of the guys I was, like, looking for!" He put his arm around Raven's shoulders, "Kind've weird to, like, wear a black cloak right now, but hey, having a theme is pretty cool, dude." He then looked around, noticing that something was missing, "Dude, where's, like, your roommate? You guys are gonna miss the battles, man. Is he, like, still inside?" Blues walks towards the door of B104 and knocks on the door.

Brick

There was a knock at the door.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Brick chortled at the Shrimp's threat.

"Cute. Have fun exploring, Shrimp."

Pan stuck his tongue out as Raven left the room. Brick smirked at his partner's reaction before his eyes glanced over at the other side of the room.

He didn't even leave anything. How could I touch his stuff? Weirdo..

The knock on the door rang out in the room. It couldn't have been the Shrimp, since he would have just opened it. Brick walked over and ripped it open, glancing down at the shaggy brown-haired boy.

His gruff voice spoke out into the hallway. "Yeah, yeah, whaddaya' want?"

Shizno

Brick/Jasper/Raven

"Duuuude, we're gonna go, like, do the arena stuff. You want in?" Blues asked as he looked up at Brick, not really showing being intimidated by his large stature. The smile on his face seemed entirely genuine, at least.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Brick looked down at Jasper, a bit surprised at his reaction. It's rare to find someone who wasn't intimidated and, oddly enough, it was pleasant. Scratching his head, he looked at Blues.

Hmm... We? That might be the Shrimp. Whatever, Blues isn't too bad and there might be some other interesting people.

"Arena, eh? Sounds interesting enough..I'll go with you and check it out. Who else is going besides us?"

Shizno

Brick/Jasper/Raven

Blues nodded as he listened to Brick's response, "Dude, it'll, like, be awesome, man. It's for roommates to get to know eachother, you know?" He turned on his heels and pointed out Jasper, "It'll be Jasper and me and then you two will be in like, a team, you know?" He turned back to look between Brick and Raven, "So, like, come on, follow me." He put his arm back around Raven and Jasper, walking in between the two, "Oh, right, I'm Blues, by the way. So, like, what are your names?"

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
A team? What is this, get-to-know-your-roommate team-building?

"I'm Raven. What exactly do you mean, we'll be a team? Wait, you don't mean Double Battles?"

Raven surreptitiously makes a motion with his hand, and a purple duffel bag appears on his bed in his room. Not that anyone is there to see it...

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm starting to feel kind of excited, it's been a while since I had a serious pokemon battle outside of just training. Lillis enlarges her pokeball and sends out Misdreavus. “Hey Misdreavus, we're going to do some doubles battles with our roommate Amber against the other new students here. So let's show everyone what we are made of. Make sure you are alert for the first battle.” Misdreavus yawns before floating around the room next to Lillis. Being a nocturnal pokemon misdreavus is always a tad drowsy the first time she is sent out of her pokeball during the day. Lillis straightens out her shirt and waits patiently with her misdreavus for them to get opponents.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Brick sighed as Blues walked away from the threshold of their dorm, turning around and starting to close the door, before something seemed out of place: A purple duffel bag. He opened the door back up, noticing it was on the Shrimp's bed.

Hmm.. That wasn't there before.. He just walked in by himself. I've seen some odd kids around our dojo at home..

He looked down at the crumpled paper in his hand, looking over the Occult section and seeing - Occult. Psychic. Legendary.

Huh.. Maybe the kid is confident because of these..... That explains the dark look.

Brick shook his head, closing the door and locking it behind him.

"I'll be right there..." His voice was contemplative, following after the three.

Dragonruby

Jasper watched, a little bemused, as Blues started gathering even more people to take to... Whatever it was they were doing. These were the same guys that he'd sat with earlier too. Coincidences, huh? Well, the two boys didn't seem any different, though the one dressed in all black and purple seemed to be named Raven or something. Not that it mattered too much, but he tucked away that piece of information into the back of his mind.

Wait a second... Did Blues say 'arena'? "Huh? Wait a second? What did you say about an arena? Double battles? What?"

Top Bottom