[IC] Paladin Academy

Shizno

Amber nodded, "Yeah, I understand. Sucks that we won't be in a club together, y'know?" she taps her chin as she considers, "Well, I might be interested in the music club; it just depends if my sport clubs give me enough time?" She stops at the venter of the large area where club sign-ups are happening, "Well, I'm thinking about the Baseball, Soccer, Track, Kendo, Martial Arts, or Archer Clubs." she counts on her fingers, "So if you feel like visiting all those would be a waste of time for you, I'd understand if you wanted to split up for now."

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Brick walked along the path of the booths. Martial Arts, Breeding, Cooking and Legendaries. Where the hell are they...? As soon as one of the clubs tried to advertise to him, he grabbed them by the cuff of the neck. "Where's the Martial Arts club and the cooking club?" His face was unamused by whatever the kid was pitching, while his eyes burrowed into the windows of their soul.

Brick figured to explore the Breeding and the legendaries club later. Those were his interested opposed to his main profession, Martial Arts, and his favorite hobby, Cooking.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
Hmm, the three Occult clubs look interesting, and I might try my hand at Kendo as well. I remember I used to learn it from Grandma, and I think I remember most of what she taught me...

Raven walks around the complex, looking for the clubs of his choice. He quickly finds the Occult corner (Occult, Psychic, and Legendary), and expresses his interest to the three club representatives.

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
"Alright let's split up, have fun." Well I guess I'll look at these clubs by myself.
Lillis looks around at the music club, and chemistry club.

Shizno

Lillis

"Alright then," Amber said with a nod, "I'll see you later then. Good luck." she gave a small wave before turning away and heading towards the athletic clubs.

Brick

The young man, apparently a member of the Capture Club judging by the booth he's near, pointed towards a corner with a shaking hand, "C-cooking club's t-that way." he stammered out, taking a deep breath before continuing, "M-martial Arts is near the center!"

Brick/Lillis

The booth in the corner was fairly obviously the Cooking Club booth by the various gourmet that lined the booth as free samples for any potential recruits. While a few students would stop by to try the foods, none would stay, instead continuing on with their business. Sitting at the booth was a blond-haired young man wearing the Manaphy Blue uniform. He tapped his hand onto the counter as he rested his chin on his arm. He glanced towards Lillis and Brick as they approached, but merely motioned towards the samples, "Feel free to take a few." he said, obviously unenthused by the situation he's in.

Raven

Finding the Occult clubs isn't much of an issue as most are located in the same general area. The first that Raven saw was the Psychic club with a young girl in Manaphy Blue behind the booth. The girl merely glanced towards the passing students, keeping a stoic face for most of the time, but occasionally seemed to narrow her eyes as if to focus on something. It's fairly easy to guess what she was attempting to do during these times. She eventually looked towards Raven as she went through the process of narrowing her eyes. After a split-second, her stoic face is replaced by a small smile as she pulled her light-green hair away from her face.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Looking around, he managed to find the cooking tent along with a familiar face - the Twig. "Oh. Hey." What's she doing here? I guess joining the Cooking Club, Brick. Arceus - you should know this. Just play it cool. You have a reputation to protect. "You're the Twi-uhm.. L.." It began with an L.. or something like that. "Lillis...?" He answered hesitantly, hoping that his memory could remember it. His body felt warm, filling up with sheepish embarrassment before turning towards the club.

Brick looked over the blond-haired young man that seemed unenthused. Easy to anger, Brick grunted at the blond-haired youth. Seriously? Why doesn't he care? Why isn't he fired up about this club? He should be. . He looked over the gourmet bites before lifting it up and eating it. He savored the taste, trying to figure out what it was or if he ever had it before.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
It is the guy from earlier. I do not recall introducing myself to him. Must have been eavesdropping. "H-hello" Lillis gives Brick a small smile before turning to the man at the booth. I take it that he's not having much luck finding recruits or extremely bored. Possibly both. "Could you tell me a bit about the cooking club please?" Lillis eats a sample of the food to judge how advanced the cooking they do is.

Shizno

Brick/Lillis

Brick picked a small brown cube from one of the few plates that faintly smelled like chocolate. Using his expert knowledge of food, the large young man could deduce that this was most likely a brownie. Taking a bite, the taste of creamy chocolate overtook whatever sensation Brick may have detected before hand. The brownie was soft, but not to the point of being too chewy. It took a moment for the taste to kick in, but a hint of cinnamon could be detected which complimented the chocolate taste quite well.

The blond looked towards Lillis as if he didn't comprehend what she had said, "Wait, you're telling me... you're interested in joining?" He looked around suspiciously, "I... you serious? You're not kidding, right?" his eyes, once filled with apathy was filled with life; a fire that was just sparked. He took a deep breath to correct himself, "I'm sorry, it's just... that's amazing! I was worried I'd have to go through this year alone!" he let out a laugh, "Wait, crap, I'm getting ahead of myself. Hello there, I'm Yellow, president of the Cooking Club." He reaches out to shake both of their hands.

Raven

"Yes, I am. Allow me to introduce myself," she gave a small bow, "I am MInt, president of the Psychic Club. And forgive my intrusion, but I sense inside you certain abilities, am I wrong?" she gave a knowing look with a sly smile. From this close, Raven could tell how ridiculously short this young girl was. Whether she was just young or naturally this short was unsure.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Mm.. this is good. It was cooked properly. Is that... Cinnamon? It goes well with the chocolate. Why is Blondie so nonchalant? This is really good. Does he think he's better than everyone else?!

Brick's facial expressions transitioned from curiosity to a big smile to seeming pensive. The final expression: Anger. He was about to yell at Blondie from his incredulous answer to the Twig's question. However, the fire of excitement shone in Blondie's eyes - bright enough to make Brick hesitate. The once dull boy was lively and enthusiastic. Passionate. The brightest fire of cooking was passion and this kid knew how to use it. Brick reached his hand forward with enthusiasm before pulling back. What would have been a painful handshake became firm. "'Nice to meet you, Yeller.. Yellow." He corrected himself with a cough. "Do you mostly make sweets or do you make full-course meals in the club?

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
She's rather short, but then... So am I, so whatever. She certainly seems to have an idea as to what she's doing, though.

"You are correct. I am rather skilled with my power in some areas, but I wish to further improve."

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Lillis appears a bit taken back by Yellow's sudden enthusiasm. Well that was quite the attitude shift. I was having some second thoughts about joining the cooking club before, but he seems kind of desperate. Also is everyone here named after some sort of colour? Must be some odd coincidence. Lillis hesitantly shakes his hand. "You are the president of the cooking club? it's a pleasure to meet you. So could you tell me about your club?" The student beside me seems to share Yellow's enthusiasm for cooking, but he asked an odd question. If they mainly made sweets it would be the baking club.

Shizno

Brick/Lillis

Yellow nodded before continuing, "Well of course I do. I've just found that sweets," he paused to motion to the various other treats on the booth: a plate of cookies, sweet rolls, and others, "are the quickest for someone going from booth to booth to enjoy. Other than sweets, I cover all sorts of types of food: breakfast, meats, fruits." he then turned towards Lillis, "Well, girl, I'm not gonna lie: the Cooking Club has seen much better days. With the previous President and the only other member having graduated last year, I was left alone to try to manage it. And even last year, it was just us three."

Ge gave a small nostalgic sigh, "So if you're interested in joining, not only would I appreciate it, but perhaps we could finally get the Cooking Club the respect it deserves. And to do that, I already have a few plans." he leans back as he gains a slight grin, signaling his faith in whatever plan he has concocted.

Raven

Mind let out a feminine giggle before continuing, her speaking patterns were slow, but unlike Blues, hers appeared to be slow to carefully choose the words she would use next, "Well then, you have come to the right club if you're interested in gaining power. We specialize in helping Psychics and other students with supernatural powers to understand and better control these abilities. I," she said as she motioned to herself, "am a fairly powerful telepath, so I have a strong ability to read peoples' minds and influence their emotions." She then gave a knowing look, "But don't worry, I wouldn't influence you just to get you to join the club."

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Brick nodded as Yellow listed off what they made and the reason why he presented sweets. Now that Yellow was chatty and enthusiastic, he was more bearable. Huh. Just the three of them trying to manage it and the same this year. "All right, Yellow. I'm interested and I want to be a part of the Cooking Club." Brick smiled as he found his hobby, but needed to visit the Martial Arts booth for his career.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I feel a little bad for him. "I will join the cooking club too. It's been nice meeting you." Lillis walks away to look for either the music club or the chemistry club.

Shizno

Lillis

"Yeah, I'll see you two. Thanks. Oh, meetings are held on Mondays and Wednesdays after classes!" was the last thing heard as she went to check on the Music Club. It was fairly easily found as all she had to do was follow the sound of an instrument being played. When she got to the source of the music, she saw two people at the booth: one was a girl with a black ponytail holding an acoustic guitar and sitting ontop of the booth. She played at a fairly swift tempo as she nodded her head to the beat. The other was behind the booth as she softly sung to the music. For only having two members, the music was pretty good and obviously showed how talented the two, and most likely everyone in the music club, were.

After a few moments, the girl with the guitar stopped and nodded towards the girl that sang, "S-so I'm in?" the singing girl, wearing a Celebi Green uniform and apparently a new recruit to the club, asked. The girl with the pony-tail just gave her a thumbs up before bringing a sheet of paper towards the Celebi Green, "Oh thank you, thank you!" she happily exclaimed as she went to hug the other girl. After an awkward moment, the Celebi Green detached herself from the Manaphy Blue and corrected herself before clearing her throat, "Thank you, I'll be sure to make the club proud." she said before leaving.

The girl with the guitar looked towards the crowd that had gathered around them, as most began to leave. Her eyes stopped on Lillis, one of the only people that stayed when everyone else dispersed. With a smile, she motioned for Lillis to approach. When she did so, she grabbed a piece of paper behind her and slid it towards Lillis. It read "If you want to join the Music Club, all we ask if for an audition. Just tell me what you play and I'll grab it for you."

Brick

"Yeah, I'll see you two. Thanks. Oh, meetings are held on Mondays and Wednesdays after classes!" was the last thing Brick heard as he left to check on the Martial Arts club. He found it fairly quickly judging by the number of fighting type Pokemon around the booth. As he approached, he noticed a familiar looking girl at the booth: the girl that fought alongside the Toothpick yesterday. She was apparently talking to the girl behind the booth, a serious looking young woman in the uniform of Victini Red. She looked towards Brick and nodded, apparently looking him over to see if he was physically capable of joining the Martial Arts.

"Name and preferred fighting style?" the Victini Red asked Brick, turing away from the Celebi Green with headphones around her neck for just a moment. The Celebi Green glanced towards Brick with a confused look, "Wait... haven't I seen you somewhere? Were you that guy that battled with that weird guy yesterday?"

Raven

"Ah, that's perfect then. And with Maroon in the club, there's nobody better for you to practice on. Meetings are held on Mondays and Fridays. Any other concerns or will you be taking your leave to search for other clubs?"

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Looks like they at least have standards, I won't be too disappointed if I don't get in the club. "Hello, I play the piano and keyboard, could you tell me what days the club meets on? Lillis stretches her fingers a bit while waiting for a response.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Hitmonchamp. Hitmonlee. Hitmontop. Yeah. This is it. Brick's gaze met the serious Victini Red student. Brick couldn't help but chortle at the fact that she abandoned the Celebi Green student for a moment. "Brick. Brick Red and I do Judo." Brick gave a nod, keeping his composure. It failed as soon as he started laughing, trying to regain his composure. "Yeah! He was pretty weird!" He smirked at her. "What's your name?"

Top Bottom