[IC] Paladin Academy

Shizno

Lillis

The Manaphy Blue nodded as she reached behind the booth and rummaged around. It was at this point that Lillis noticed a small name-tag on the girl's shirt that read 'Jo'. After a few moments of searching, she pulled a flat electric keyboard from a box. Turning it on and making sure it work as needed, she handed it to Lillis. Following that, she pulled out a pen and began writing on the paper she had handed her, "Music Club is scheduled to meet every Tuesday and Friday. Feel free to start playing at any time and I'll join in." She set down the pen next to her as she readied her guitar to play with Lillis.

Brick

"Amber," she introduced herself with a slight nod, "So what was with that guy anyways? It looked like he came from a Halloween party." she chuckled at her own joke. The Victini Red behind the booth merely sat with an unreadable expression on her face, patiently waiting for the two Celebi Greens to get done with their smalltalk.

Once a suitable time for her to interject approached, she said, "That's perfectly fine. I am Terra, president of the Martial Arts Club. We meet on Tuesdays and Saturdays. The first meeting will be try-outs. I expect if both of you were to make it, I expect you both to understand your responsibilities to the club and not slack off on your training." she glanced between the two students.

"Oh, of course not." Amber assured Terra, "I always dedicate one-hundred percent towards things." she let out a somewhat nervous chuckle. Tera in response eyed her, but didn't comment on anything in particular.

Raven

The search for the Occult Club didn't take long since the clubs with the same theme were around the same general area. When Raven made it to the Occult club, at first glance, nobody was there at the booth. Upon looking around, he had a very uncomfortable feeling wash over him. It was as if someone was watching him from afar. A few moments passed at the feeling didn't go away; instead it got to the point where it felt like someone was breathing down his neck.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
Well, I guess this is fitting for the Occult club...

"You can come out now. I like the whole eerie theme you've got going, but aren't you worried about scaring away prospective members? Or is this some sort of test?"

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Does she have something similar to a sore throat? Considering the club that would be the most likely guess. Muteness is really uncommon and most people would greet their possible recruits. Those many years of piano better not fail me. After taking a few moments to think about what to play, Lillis's face becomes calm as she begins to play a jazzy tune on the keyboard with much precision.

Shizno

Lillis

Jo joined Lillis's playing after adjusting to her pace and rhythm. The sounds of the keyboard and guitar filled the area for nearly five minutes as they continued, Jo looking up towards Lillis and smiling from time to time, signaling that she's doing a superb job. When they finished, Jo slung the guitar over her shoulder and gave Lillis a thumb-up before taking the pen and writing more down, "That sounded great! I'd be delighted if you were to join the Music Club! However, I don't think I caught your name." As Lillis glanced around her, she would notice that a small crowd of about eight students and one teacher that was wandering around had stopped to listen into the duet. When the two finished, they gave a short applause before moving onto their business.

Raven

As Raven called out to whoever he thought was playing this prank or initiation or whatever it was, he heard a very soft snicker coming from directly behind him. As whatever it was laughed, the breath on his neck intensified.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Amber, eh? Brick nodded back at her, giving a laugh at her joke. "I know, right? Seriously. Who the hell wears a cloak?" Brick chuckled at his own joke before hearing Terra speak. His face turned from laughing and joking to serious. His eyes narrowed as he looked at Terra and nodded. "Tuesdays and Saturdays? Sounds good. I'll be there, Terra, and I never slack off on my training." He eyed up the Victini Red for any signs of a belt or expertise. If she wasn't wearing it now, he'd find out at the try-outs likely.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
That went better than I thought, I'm really glad I don't choke nearly as much as I used to these days. "T-thanks, I'd love to join the music club. Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, I'm Lillis." Lillis smiled embarrassingly as she talked to Jo. "Is there anything else I should know about the club? If not I am going to look about at other clubs booths."

Shizno

Raven

Raven swiftly turned around, coming face-to-face with two large white eyes and a jagged smiling mouth. The thing levitated in the air as its hands moved around, being completely detached from its purple body. With a laugh, the creature (most likely a ghost-type) stuck out its tongue and licked Raven up the face. The cold wet sensation of saliva dripping down his face wasn't exactly pleasant. Before anything else could happen, the Pokemon slowly faded away, becoming completely intangible.

A moment passed before Raven heard a voice from behind him, "Excuse me, have you seen a Haunter around here?" The voice came from a young man in a Victini Red uniform. His black hair seemed to be in constant disarray and his glasses were slightly off-balance. His chest was rising and falling, apparently having been running around for some time.

Brick

As it appeared, Terra wasn't wearing any belt or show of status about how good she in. But that could be because it's against uniform regulations. "Very well; I and the rest of the club shall meet you at the main gymnasium on Tuesday." she looked between Brick and Amber, "I expect you to be punctual."

Amber let out a short chuckle, "Yeah, no worries." she said before turning towards Brick, "Anyways, Brick, nice meeting you and everything, but I'm gonna go see if I can't find my roommate now. I'll see you at Club." she gave a small wave.

Lillis

Jo tapped her chin with the pen in a show of contemplation before shaking her head. Leaning down o the paper she wrote, "No, I think that's about it. And if there is something else, I'll just get someone else to tell you because always writing things on paper is a pain." She motioned to laugh, but only silence escaped her mouth. After she stopped, he sat atop the booth and smiled to Lillis before waving her goodbyes. She then went to scanning the crowd for any potential new club members.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I don't have enough free time to join any other clubs. I like to have more time by myself anyways. Might as well just look around, I might see something interesting. Although I don't think any clubs other than the cooking club would be giving out free samples. Lillis goes to look at random club booths.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Brick nodded at Terra. "I'll see you then." Brick gave a nod towards Amber. "It was nice meeting you too. I'll see you at club." He burrowed his hands in his pockets as he left the involvement fair. He wanted to head out to try and train with Pan.

Shizno

Lillis

As she wandered around the area, Lillis saw many different clubs: The Chemistry club which was ran by a serious-looking Victini Red, The Kendo Club which seemed to be ran by a more energetic boy, and even a Legendary Club whose leader seemed to be constantly telling terrible jokes. It was a weird time. After roughly fifteen minutes later, Lillis spots Amber at the Kendo Club booth.

Raven

"D-did he? I'm really sorry!" he exclaimed as he bowed his head, "Wait, did you say you're here to join the club? Erm... Well, sure. I have no problem with it, but I kind've need to get my Pokemon back before she gets in trouble." he said as he looked towards you. Raven noticed that behind this young man, the same Haunter had appeared and was waving at you, giggling to itself as it made faces towards its trainer.

Brick

Brick had a few choices of where to go from here. To the south, many grassland Pokemon could be found. To the west, a somewhat sizable forest that, while more dangerous, could provide tougher enemies or potential Pokemon to capture. To the North is the beach where various Water type Pokemon are known to wander; although typically most are non-hostile. The final location is the Mountain to the southeast, but getting there would take the most time and arguably has the strongest Pokemon found on the island.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Hmm.. The Mountains would probably be the best. It'll take some time to get there, but that's a work out for both of us. Burrowing his hands in his pockets, he pulled out a poke ball, letting Pan walk around. "Pan. We're going to train in the mountains. I hope you're ready." He grinned. He leaned forward, walking with his shoulders hunched over and his hands burrowed in his pockets.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Looks like she choose to join the Kendo club. It's kind of odd that they have a club specifically for kendo and another club for martial arts in general. It's a little weird how many sports Amber said she was interested in. Don't most athletes focus on becoming the best at a single sport? Well that was fun going around and seeing the clubs. Lillis goes outside to explore and get to know the island.

Top Bottom