Impersonate Other Forumers!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
In this thread, impersonate other forumers! You can impersonate the newest poster, but feel free to converse as any other forumer!

To start things off:

Hablas espana taco muchos casas en mi tortilla zapatos y bumpies muy fuego!

Get it? I'm @Tag_Ross !

Ha ha! Fun, right?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Hey Riyant, you can't go around impersonating Tirin like that, you'll undermine my superior roleplaying!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
no - every forumer
"If you have to point out which forumer you're impersonating, then you're failing at impersonating.

You see, the point of the thread is to impersonate other people, and be so dick-in-your-butt good at it that they can guess from context who it is you're impersonating.

Something something three giant paragraphs that restate the same point, with at least two additional sexual metaphors."

-Requiem

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That last one doesn't even make any sense. It's just a blinding fucking abomination.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hey Riyant, you can't go around impersonating Tirin like that, you'll undermine my superior roleplaying!
Damn. That's actually pretty good.
If I ever make this mistake again, Tirin will ban the shit out of me.
And I'd give pretty good odds that this is actually a ghost edit.

The Hound

Just Monika
Hey guys ooops I spilled paint on my font, so I just flew in from California and boy are my arms tired. So I accidentally burnt off my eyebrows yesterday while microwaving tea, which is surprising since I only drink Peach Fresca. So I was thinking I'd help Recon with the server, there should only be major data loss.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I was hoping it was just a really good impersonation of one.

Top Bottom