Impersonate Other Forumers!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Hey guys ooops I spilled paint on my font, so I just flew in from California and boy are my arms tired. So I accidentally burnt off my eyebrows yesterday while microwaving tea, which is surprising since I only drink Peach Fresca. So I was thinking I'd help Recon with the server, there should only be major data loss.
Genuinely lol'd.

Requiem

Hey guys, we should do something about that reaprar guy, he's a douche bag.

Admins: You don't know what you're talking about, he's fine.

Yeah but like, 6 months from now he's gonna cause trouble which is bannable and you three are the only people with the power to ban him since you won't let us do it, so can you just do it now?

Admin: lelno

Oh. Well... I told you so?

AndyM03

Yeah I totally fuckin' hate TC. That Thunderthigh Thunder cunt. I totally don't dream about him at night in my fiery depths, hoping that he would hold and caress me while filling the holes in my soul. He's totally not the hottest piece of energetic meat on the forum, I totally am, 'cause i've got fire in my name. Man fuck TC, I'd like to Fuck TC, I mean, nah, we didn't try and do a whole role play based on our not love hate sexual relationship, that'd be silly. I don't stay up at night with our blank steam chat open while my tears try and put out the flame of my tiny erection as I miss the conversations we had on there. Instead there's just this blank space, where i'd like to write his name. Ah yes I listen to a lot of Taylor Swift while I masterbate reminisce the good 'ol days. I put shit on TC all the time, Haha I love wrecking him. Like he wrecked my heart 'Cause he's such a nerd. I'm not mad he ditched me to be a big time video game developer, pfft, fuck him, i'm a demon, I don't have feelings. Heh, like he'll hit it big time... gosh he had a big dick Sorry, I need to go back to running my mafia game. I totally didn't orchestrate killing him on the first night, fuck him, god he sucks me off

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Attention residents of the fishbowl! I, your mayor, would like to point out that Andy's post was very amusing, and we should all appreciate it for its cultural value to our great society!

Also, has anybody seen Melody?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
GUUUUUUISE! MY COMPUTER IS TAKING FOREVER TO START UP.

(Thank god I browsed the entire Mach Entertainment forums and necro'd threads instead of PLAYING MYSTERIUM WITH FRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING!)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Oh man. Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure is so good.
Fuck. TC's really hitting the ground running with this whole 'sudden weeb conversion' thing.

Hey TC, have you seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann yet?

Top Bottom