In Which TC Asks For Your Support

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Hey guys and gals and Ibix,

I'm really excited to announce that I'm launching a Patreon! I've been making games and streaming on Twitch for the past few years, and I'm hoping to do that on a larger scale. I'd also love to continue recording podcasts, drawing comics, and creating animations as well. Even a marginally successful Patreon campaign will help me to do that.

You guys don't owe me anything. Honestly, if it wasn't for this community encouraging and nurturing my passions the past several years, I wouldn't even be pursuing what are now my hopes and dreams. You all have played a significant role in my growth as a dunderpaw on the internet, and you've cheered me on in everything I've striven for.

That being said, I'm asking for your temporary support in this Patreon campaign.

Next week, I'll be promoting my Patreon to a much larger audience. No Patreon account looks like it's worth supporting if there's zero supporters. But if there's a handful of growing supporters for a new account, that looks pretty good to a big new audience that hasn't seen tons of my work before.

Right now I am reaching out to my "inner circle" (this community and a few friends/family members) in hopes of getting a handful of early supporters. That way my account looks worthwhile to the new faces that will see it.

Like I said, you guys don't owe me anything. But if I can get your support for just one month that will help me out a lot. If you want to continue to be a Patron after that, you're a Hero.

That's it. Please throw a couple dollars at me one time, so I look shiny.

Here's a link to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/tylerjasper
Here's a link to my Game Site: https://dangergames.gamejolt.io/

You guys are my biggest fans. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you!

Last edited:

AndyM03

plz pirate photoshop friend, ignore your morals.
I wish you the best brother! I'll certainly be one of your fans <3

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
I'll definitely see what I can do, TC <3

Top Bottom