Increasing My Post Count

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #61

My plan is slowly but surely coming to fruition. The 100 post goal is just on the horizon now!

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #62

Remember, the system works like this:

1. See one of my posts
2. Like it

Can everyone get that straight in their heads real quick?

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #64

Seriously man, there's a whole bunch of 'em you have to come like. The pile's not getting any smaller.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #67

I have a plan for catching up to TC. RECON just needs to take a bunch of TC's posts, put them under my account, and make all of the users on the forum automatically like them. Should just be some basic PHP, but what the fuck do I know about anything.

I'll bring it up to him at our next cocktail party.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #68

I remember reading somewhere that L. Ron Hubbard wrote something like 10,000 words a day. Assuming my average post is 50 words or so, I should be able to crank out around 200 posts a day.

Ho-ho, delightfully devilish, Regis.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #69

Actually, my average post is probably close to 20 words. That means 500 posts a day should be my goal.

LOOK OUT TC, HERE I COME.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #70

This is, of course, all just a temporary measure until I get a chance to speak to RECON at our next cocktail party.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #71

My post-to-like ratio is absolutely godawful right now, but that of course will even out once you guys hop online and like all my shit.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #72

I wish a sequel Star Wars trilogy had been made, but I wish someone other than Disney had been the ones to make it. Disney isn't exactly a company that's well known for letting franchises end when it's their time to go.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #75

FUCK YEAH, 3/4 OF THE WAY

YEESSSSSS, YOU ALL DOUBTED ME BUT I KNEW I COULD FUCKING DO IT

SUCK IT

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #78

Oh yeah, I got the right theme and the right attitude, plus I'm still flyin' high from hitting the 75 post milestone. Now's the time to get in there and do some serious shitposting.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #79

The fact that the Brits still haven't eaten their royalty just goes to show that they are a regressive, primitive bunch. Even the poor, illiterate, alcoholic Russians ate their royalty a century ago.

Top Bottom