Increasing My Post Count

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I do not approve of farming likes to this level, particularly given that many of them are being generated by Dunsparce's alt account and therefore cannot be said to contribute to or accurately assess the enjoyment of the forum as a whole moreso than just getting a singular like from Dunsparce on each message. If such negligent behavior continues I may be forced to take action.

...That aside, it's pretty good, though I don't think that any of us ever doubted that Regis could get one hundred posts in a night just by talking to himself and pretending that everything is alright.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
You know, I'm pretty sure this is against some rule or another. Surely common sense dictates that this is unacceptable behavior and the thought of making all this effort for not by merging all the posts into a single post puts a smile on my face but in this one instance I'm going to refrain from doing anything.

Let it be know that this shit won't pass again.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Oh God, some of you guys actually liked all/most of my posts

This is the best fucking website ever

You know, I'm pretty sure this is against some rule or another. Surely common sense dictates that this is unacceptable behavior and the thought of making all this effort for not by merging all the posts into a single post puts a smile on my face but in this one instance I'm going to refrain from doing anything.

I understand and abide by your draconian ideas of justice, but I want you to seriously consider my proposal of taking some of TC's posts, giving them to me, and making all of the accounts like said posts. Just 500 or so for now.

The Hound

Just Monika
The amount of inflation this is causing towards the Like economy is out of control and must be stopped. Mod-Mayor Jeroth can you actually do something for once and stop this before all our Likes are utterly worthless! This is economic terrorism!

Speaking of which the constituents of this great forum are demanding action Jeroth, I know the countless hours you've spent on the golf course have kept you from being able to fulfill your Presidential duties... I mean Mayoral duties.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I do not approve of farming likes to this level, particularly given that many of them are being generated by Dunsparce's alt account and therefore cannot be said to contribute to or accurately assess the enjoyment of the forum as a whole moreso than just getting a singular like from Dunsparce on each message. If such negligent behavior continues I may be forced to take action.

...That aside, it's pretty good, though I don't think that any of us ever doubted that Regis could get one hundred posts in a night just by talking to himself and pretending that everything is alright.
I agree with Tirin. The content is quite hilarious, although the like-a-nomics are suffering immensely.

The amount of inflation this is causing towards the Like economy is out of control and must be stopped. Mod-Mayor Jeroth can you actually do something for once and stop this before all our Likes are utterly worthless! This is economic terrorism!
I wish it was within my capability to penalize the like-system, but Recon has laid down the law.

Speaking of which the constituents of this great forum are demanding action Jeroth, I know the countless hours you've spent on the golf course have kept you from being able to fulfill your Presidential duties... I mean Mayoral duties.
My apologies. My brother got married over the weekend and I had a spat of food poisoning after my father went through surgery. A bit of a hectic moment in personal life. I'll tackle the grievances of the community.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
History will judge my acts of like liberation to have been noble and just. Long live the Like Revolution!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
History will judge no such thing. My eternal eyes see this: your revolution leads only to bloodshed, suffering, and disaster.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
this is cyberbullying, i'm calling the police

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The bloodshed, suffering, and disaster that is Regis' sex life is totally distinct from and in a thousand respects lesser than the like-motivated bloodshed, suffering, and disaster that will consume the world following this evil thread.

Top Bottom