Is anyone playing Titanfall 2

13thforsworn

Anybody here playing Titanfall 2? The more I hear people talking about it, the more I want it. I played the first one and liked it, though I only played it for like 26 hours. From what I hear, it's basically a really short but sweet campaign (6 hours), and an improved but very similar multiplayer to the first game. Was just wondering if anyone was playing it, and what they thought of it.

Salsy

AndyM03

My mate has it and I might get it for chrissy. Looks good. Loved the first one.

Requiem

It's apparently pretty good. Too bad it's sales are pretty bad, at least for what they projected the sales to be.

13thforsworn

It's apparently pretty good. Too bad it's sales are pretty bad, at least for what they projected the sales to be.
EA really sent it out to die, placing it between BF1 and CoD. It's not like they didn't know too, those titles come out at the end of October and early November every year. This hsit would have sold like crazy if they released it during February or something. But gotta make it in time for Christmas. :/

Requiem

Pretty much. They say they believe in the franchise, but it blows my mind they would intentionally screw it over like this. It really would have sold just fine in the spring.

Salsy

Support good games and caring developers. Buy it and play it.

Requiem

I'm not too interested in it, but if I've got some spare money somehow and a sale happens, I'll get it next year some time.

Top Bottom