"I didn't design it, just pull the lever!"

"What did you do?"

"I pulled the lever!"

"Not that lever!"

"We're crashing!"

"Do you have any other obvious statements to make!?"

"How do you fly this thing!?"

- - -
He closed up the shop for the night. The register had been pretty full. Counting all that cash put him about ten minutes off his normal schedule than he would have liked, but it was a good problem to have. Dropping everything off at the bank would be easy too, just a quick trip down the road.

He stepped into the bank, hoping to see the regular teller waiting for him. Tonight though, things were different. Behind the barred teller's station was a face he couldn't quite make out.

"Good night tonight?" the new teller asked.

"Pretty good. Hell, a lot better than usual, really."

"Always love it when that happens."

"Right? So I'll just be dropping this off into the usual account."

"Of course, I just need your signature."

The Shop Worker's name is:

Artist
Recon
Tolvan
Coolpool
Null
Danny

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Think Im'a go with Artist. Largely because it's hilarious to sign "Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown" on a check.

Requiem

Not gonna lie, I was really hoping you guys would pick Art or Recon. They're kinda why I'm doing this CYOA! Mostly it's for fun, but also because of... well, because of the setting which will reveal itself quickly. Just need to get some choices done!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Think Im'a go with Artist. Largely because it's hilarious to sign "Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown" on a check.

Yeah. I'd toss Null's hat into the ring, but Artist signing a check is way more amusing to me.

Requiem

The Shop Worker's name is:

Artist - 5 (Easy, Lotus, Jeroth, Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown, Stealthy)

- - -
"There you go, got my name on there and everything," Art said as he handed the paper back to the teller.

"Yes, that's how it works." The teller emptied the money bag, cleared the shop's account for the night, then handed the bag back to Art. "Does anyone even call you "The New Jesus"? Because that's a mouthful."

"I'll show you a mouthful."

"I'd rather you not."

"So we good here?"

"I was told you had a check book come in. This it?" The teller pushed a check book through the bars toward Art. He opened it, flipping through the book. On the sides of the pages, frogs danced with they dicks out.

"Perfect."

"Yeah, well anyways. You have a good night." The teller's station slammed shut behind its bars with a quick snap. Art was left alone in the bank. All that was left to do was leave and start walking home. He had a better house in the forum than most people did, what with his Admin status, but he didn't always like it there. It was too quiet, usually.

He decided to take the long way home that night.

Turning the corner one street away from the bank, he saw the teller kneeling down in an alley. He fiddled with some strange object on the ground, causing an audible clicking sound to echo towards Art. The teller began running away, only to collide with Art. In the light of a nearby streetlamp, the teller's face was clear to him.

"You! You're... you're... I have literally no idea who you are."

"You shouldn't have messed with the past. We're back and what happens next is your fault!" The teller with the unknown face pushed Art to the ground and sprinted away.

The clicking from the object in the alleyway grew faster.

"Who the fuck was that?" Art grabbed at his head and sighed. He got to his feet. The clicking grew louder and against better judgement, he walked towards the object. "What the fuck is this?" He crouched over the thing to get a better look at it, only to be blinded by a powerful light from the entrance to the alleyway.

"That's a bomb you know."

"Yeah, I kinda figured. Can you turn that damn light off?" Art covered his eyes, already pissed at whoever it was. Bomb or no bomb, a light that strong shouldn't get flashed in someone's eyes.

The light clicked off. Art saw the face of a veteran. He saw the face of...

- - -
Who is in the alley with Art?

13th
Danny
Stealthy
Requiem
Firedemon
Andy

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Shining bright-ass lights into dark alleys like a rude bastard? It's obviously 13th. Fuckin' pig.

Requiem

It's a shame that TC's not an option, because it'd be hilarious to see how quickly this quest would go to shit with him trying to defuse a bomb.
As hilarious as it would be and as much as I'd love to see it, I wanna help to develop some of the lesser known forumers. That and I wanna go with characters who aren't already major players in the other CYOAs. Also, while a fair few of the forumers in this current choice are vets, there's a reason for that, so just go with what you guys feel is best!

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not even sure if I should contribute to this. I'll just sit back and watch. For now :cool:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Probably because Req doesn't want to just end his CYOA within a few hours of it starting. 'There was a bomb and TC, everyone dies.'
Believe it or not, I actually have a legitimate explanation for how TC accidentally managed to blow up a locker room with a light switch.

Top Bottom