Continuous It's About Time [CYOA]

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Seems like Tirin's heading off toward the dust, so it's probably best to follow Bailey.

Requiem

I'll be updating it throughout the summer. Much slower, but still updating it steadily. It's not a hard thing to do.

Requiem

Apologies for the time between updates. Lots to do with last minute details before I leave in a few days.

Art drives off towards... Bailey.

- - -
Art wasn't sure what the green dust column was. Tirin had it, why bother getting involved with that? Probably just a whole bunch of dead forumers anyways. Now, Bailey, some new asshole, had brought something interesting to the forum. Art wanted to find out why.

"Stop runnin', boy!" Art squealed as he sped the lightbike between houses, onto sidewalks, through alleys all in an effort to catch Bailey. "There's only so much fun I can have here!"

Bailey turned to look over his shoulder at the freak chasing him, unaware that he was dealing with an admin. Of all the forumers to run into, an admin was the worst. Running around a corner, the man found himself at a dead end. He tried to push nearby trashcans together in an effort to climb over the wall before him, but he wasn't fast enough.

"Make this easy on both of us and just tell me why." Art gripped the handle of the lightbike loosely and revved the engine once or twice. Once the chase was done, the thrill of it lost its luster.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Bailey lied.

"You see, lying isn't going to... like... help..." Art looked down at his foot for a moment, realizing his shoe had come untied. "Shit, when'd that happen? Ah well. What was I talking about? Lying? Yeah, cool. So how do you wanna do this?"

"I'm not telling you anything, man! Trust me, you don't want to know! Just let me do what I came to do and we can act like this never even happened!"

Art sighed, revved the engine once again, and prepared to make his move.

- - -
What does Art do to Bailey?

Threaten
Humiliate
Attack
Torture
Custom Option

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Stop everything he's doing, turn off the car, step out of it, and calmly, yet methodically tie up his shoe lace.

Requiem

What does Art do to Bailey?

A bevy of things.

- - -
Art got off of the bike. For a moment, he stared at Bailey, weighing his options. Then, he knew exactly what he would do. Kneeling down, the admin panel still wrapped like a glove around his hand, Art began to tie his shoe. He listened to see if Bailey tried to run. The sound of clanging trashcans told him that he tried just that.

"Can't even let me tie my shoe," Art said. He flicked his gloved hand forward, index and middle fingers pointing together. The bike revved as if on its own and flew across the ground, pinning Bailey to the wall in the process.

His shoe tied, Art stood up and flexed his gloved hand. The bike transformed before Bailey's eyes into manacles and chains now forcing him against the wall itself. He could no longer move at all, whatever small amount of movement he'd had while pinned by the bike gone entirely.

"So, let's do it again, I guess." Art smiled to the would-be bomber. "You're gonna tell me about that big, damn dust cloud or it'll be a bad time for you." On the horizon, the green dust column had grown to such a height and size that it was more like a green mushroom cloud than anything else.

"I don't know anything about that. I didn't do that. I came to stop that from happening. Hell, I only got here today!"

"Well now we both know you're lying." Art made a move to press his gloved hand against Bailey's head, ready to ban him if necessary. "Suspensions don't have to hurt if you don't want them to. I can't help how bans feel though. Tell me the truth." The glove began to glow bright and hot.

"I am telling you the truth! I'm only here to stop that woman! There's still time to fix this, you just have to let me go!"

"What woman?"

"Let me go and you'll find out."

Art raised his hand and...

- - -
Let Bailey Go
Suspended Bailey
Banned Bailey
Custom Option

Trying a different choice lay out.

Requiem

Do you want to keep him chained up, but let him walk, or do you want to release him and let him lead Art to whatever he's doing?

Top Bottom